Moto Gp 2018

Who is going to win the 2018 Moto GP Season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would love the GOAT to do it but don’t think he will so have voted for Marquez, whatever you think that boy can ride a GP bike!!!
Have to agree, it would be nice to see Rossi get that 10th world title, but with the quality of those around him, I think his best chance to do that was 2 years ago. Really can’t see it happening now.
Marquez can certainly ride the Honda, be interesting to see if he can ride anything else!

Have to agree, it would be nice to see Rossi get that 10th world title, but with the quality of those around him, I think his best chance to do that was 2 years ago. Really can’t see it happening now.
Marquez can certainly ride the Honda, be interesting to see if he can ride anything else!

Don't think it would be a straight swap of bike and win, like Lewis in F1.. stick to what you know.. as when it ends someone else will take the winning seat.

Did anyone else thinking they were watching a formula 1 race today? Snoozefest, almost fell asleep.

Yep, defo not one of the best races, crap track though.
Flipping diabolical track; and was even before they ground off the top surface to remove all the bumps, way to many first gear corners. Let’s hope that Dorna applies some pressure to get it fixed or take the wagon train elsewhere (back to Laguna Seca maybe??)

Flipping diabolical track; and was even before they ground off the top surface to remove all the bumps, way to many first gear corners. Let’s hope that Dorna applies some pressure to get it fixed or take the wagon train elsewhere (back to Laguna Seca maybe??)
Laguna is a great track but apparently they cannot make it safe enough so they cannot go back there.

Laguna is a great track but apparently they cannot make it safe enough so they cannot go back there.
Oh i’d not heard that, that is a shame. The corkscrew has to be one of the most formidable corners (vertical drop!) of any race track across the world. Isn’t it akin to dropping from a 7 storey building in terms of height differential?

Oh i’d not heard that, that is a shame. The corkscrew has to be one of the most formidable corners (vertical drop!) of any race track across the world. Isn’t it akin to dropping from a 7 storey building in terms of height differential?
Ha yes something like that, great shame.

Well, what can be said about Sunday’s race other than I actually jumped up off the sofa and swore loudly at the television when THAT THING occurred. Especially when it involved the one rider that looked as though he was being held up and poss the only one who could have challenged for the win.

Did anyone else see the Michele Pirro crash in FP2 on Friday? Bucked off the bike as he hit the brakes at 200mph into first corner. If you think Crutchlow flew a long way in his high-side at LeMans, this has to be triple the distance at about 3 times the speed. Unconscious as he hit the deck. Amazingly no serious injuries. Twitter pictures from the hospital show a pair of black eyes!
Well worth googling, has to be amongst the worst ever bike crashes.

Did anyone else see the Michele Pirro crash in FP2 on Friday? Bucked off the bike as he hit the brakes at 200mph into first corner. If you think Crutchlow flew a long way in his high-side at LeMans, this has to be triple the distance at about 3 times the speed. Unconscious as he hit the deck. Amazingly no serious injuries. Twitter pictures from the hospital show a pair of black eyes!
Well worth googling, has to be amongst the worst ever bike crashes.
Yes, it was a shocker, just bucked him off, very scary, looked like a rag doll.
Please about the pole position :D

Yes, it was a shocker, just bucked him off, very scary, looked like a rag doll.
Please about the pole position :D
As long as it’s anyone but Marquez i’m happy. Gutted that Dovi has dropped so many points in the last couple of races.

Great to see Michele Pirro at the circuit today, that was some off!

Today’s race wasn’t a classic, but good result for the championship.

Some hefty black eyes behind those glasses.

Good result, and a pretty reasonable battle for 3rd place.

Status
Not open for further replies.