Moto Gp 2019

Moto GP 2019 will be.........

• Total voters
Moto 3 race was brilliant. At half race distance 18 riders in the bid for the win. Even at last corner 10 riders going for it.

Incredible GP race as well. 4 bikes into the last corner, best race in a loooonnnnggggg time!

1/2 a second between 1st and 4th!!!

Thoughts on MotoE ?

I enjoy it, some good overthinking.
7 to 10 laps feels about right.

Hope ok to drop into this thread @DaveyB

Just watched the GP of Czech Republic, race wasn’t the best, but ( for me) nice to see Miller finished in the top 3.

Do you think anyone can stop Marquez.. not just in the next few weeks, but over the next few years?

A1 ring was a good race. I used to live near by and worked at the race school there. We used to try and lap under 1m40 in a single seater Lotus Vauxhall. MotoGP nearly got in the 1m22, Formula 1 are in the 1m02sec laps. That's how fast F1 cars are.

A1 ring was a good race. I used to live near by and worked at the race school there. We used to try and lap under 1m40 in a single seater Lotus Vauxhall. MotoGP nearly got in the 1m22, Formula 1 are in the 1m02sec laps. That's how fast F1 cars are.
That’s because they don’t need to slow down so much for corners.
A MotoGP bike is around 310kph on the straight. Is a F1 car about the same or a lot more?

Great to see Marquez not winning at the British GP.
However - is it just me or does anyone else think that the season is now done thanks to another zero pointer for Dovi? Poor bugger keeps getting caught up in everyone else’s accidents when he is the only rider that really can stay with and beat Marquez on most circuits.
I reckon it is championship number 8 for Marc now, unless he has a major crash that rules him out for the rest of the year.

Only just got around to watching the Silverstone race, slow burner, but a good race.

Was always going to take something special to beat Marquez.
If he didn’t race this year, the championship would be wide open?

Biggest disappointment for me this year was the Lorenzo!

Only just got around to watching the Silverstone race, slow burner, but a good race.

Was always going to take something special to beat Marquez.
If he didn’t race this year, the championship would be wide open?

Biggest disappointment for me this year was the Lorenzo!
Mmm, great smooth rider, really fails to deliver.