Moto Gp 2018

Who is going to win the 2018 Moto GP Season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveyB

Team White
VIP Member
T6 Legend
So, after a hideously long wait through the winter, Moto GP returns this weekend with Round 1 at the Losail International Circuit, for the Grand Prix of Qatar.

2 days ago Rossi signed a new contract with the Factory Yamaha Team for an additional 2 years that will take him through to the end of the 2020 season (at which point he will be 3 months shy of his 42nd birthday!!!!!!).

But, who is going to win the championship this year?????

No sweep stake involved, just for fun. Be good to look back at who voted for whom come the end of the season. So place your vote and then tell us why you have voted that way. I have only put the main protagonists in to the vote, on the factory spec bikes, because lets be honest, over the course of the whole season no one else is really going to stand a chance, even if they do manage the odd "against the form book" result.

I have voted for Dovi. Think he has really come of age, has had more time on the bike and has been the main force behind its development. Was gutted he didn't win last year. He is not prone to being stoopid, and thinks a cool race rather than getting all fired up - then firing the bike into the stands, like certain riders!!!!

It has to be Marquez. He's the best on a bad bike (not that any of them are bad) and rumor has it that the Honda is a much improved package.
I would love Rossi to win it however,

... have you ever fallen from the bike ?, yes, I practiced motocross and enduro and almost every exit were beautiful falls hahaha ..., Rossi has fallen "well" of those falls that you remember .... and more 'of so much now does not risk .., Dovizioso does not have the balls .. or it is not enough "crazy" ... Marquez is the best, he should try the Ducati ... he would be a new Stoner on that bike .... it should be driven with the gas all open ..
I had a Yamaha RD500 and I was on the track ... it was a pleasure !!!

Best form of spectator motorsport in my opinion, love it.
Totally agree @RussGT6 , its the only reason why I have a BT TV box! great coverage, and series linkable so every single practice, warm up, qualifying and race across all three race forums is recorded to the hard drive. :thumbsup:
26 August - British GP @ Silverstone, mini meet????

As several people have said, I would love Rossi to do it one last time, but my head says it'll be Marquez

Totally agree @RussGT6 , its the only reason why I have a BT TV box! great coverage, and series linkable so every single practice, warm up, qualifying and race across all three race forums is recorded to the hard drive. :thumbsup:
26 August - British GP @ Silverstone, mini meet????
Same here :D
Sounds good to me. Edit that I'm at camper calling :)

Wowee, what a season opener. Great racing across all three classes. However, NEW RULE, as a few folk will need to wait till terrestrial tv shows the highlights later in the week no-one is permitted to discuss the results. Discussion of the race is fine, but no names.

I have voted for Dovi. Think he has really come of age, has had more time on the bike and has been the main force behind its development. Was gutted he didn't win last year. He is not prone to being stoopid, and thinks a cool race rather than getting all fired up - then firing the bike into the stands, like certain riders!!!!
He doesn't make excuses like a lot of the others constantly do either.

Would love the GOAT to do it but don’t think he will so have voted for Marquez, whatever you think that boy can ride a GP bike!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.