Moto Gp 2019

Moto GP 2019 will be.........

• Total voters
At first I thought what’s going on.. he’s tight to them raillings?
Then you can workout he’s on the back of the recovery lorry, he’s riding it like i fairground ride :laugh:

Reactions: Eli
Ha ha he was trying to get his knee down when the bike was going the opposite direction

As a long term Rossi fan... doubtful he will claim his 10th before retirement..

Was looking forward to seeing the battle with MM & JL but unfortunately Injury prevented it, it was a good result for Dovi, see what the rest of the season bring once a bit of heats on

#35 still a massive cock!!.

Crutchlow is looking pretty good in full race trim this weekend.
Thought it was great in qualifying when Marquez’s Honda threw its chain, and he then ran through a puddle after ditching his bike on the way to get a lift back to the pit.
Makes it back, sits in his chair, and one of his underlings comes with a towel to scrub his boots clean. Awesome - how to know when you’ve made it. You have a man to scrub your boots.

WTF!!!!!
Jump start my arse.
1st place boring. How can you have a 13 second gap between 1st and 2nd.
Still, at least 2nd to 10th was interesting.

That was a harsh penalty...

There was movement, but only noticeable with ultra slow motion camera.

There must be that much movement up and down the start , from most riders.

This is a good link with vid ..

Crutchlow slams 'ridiculous' jump start penalty - UPDATED
That video shows a move, but like him and his team are saying there was no advantage, plus the data from the bike proves the clutch is fully pulled in. Criminal call.
Loved his response after the race when Gavin Emmett managed to get a microphone in front of him as he came out of race direction
“It’s Freddie spencer, he rode in the 80’s. It was all about jumping the start in the 80’s and that was all he ever did. So what’s his problem?”

Do they have a penalty lane at all the races now, like they had at Qatar?

This must be a better option for a jump start, when they can see the rider didn’t gain an advantage.

Great race today at CoTA, lots of spills and thrills, with riders lucky to capitalise on those spills considering their starting positions.

Like a kid in a sweet shop....

:thumbsup:
It was hilarious watching it live. He didn’t know where to look, or finish one conversation topic before he started another. His brain was darting in so many directions all at the same time.
Neil Hodgson just didn’t know what to do or say.

For anyone who hasn’t yet seen FP1/2/3 and Qualifying, it certainly makes for a different set of grid positions than normal. Has the makings for a good Mugello GP tomorrow.

I not seen any qualifying..

Round 6 this weekend, I can only think it’s make or break time for lorenzo, in making a season to remember or forget.

I like to see him make top 5, just to give us hope for next year?