Moto Gp 2019

Moto GP 2019 will be.........

• Total voters

DaveyB

Team White
VIP Member
T6 Legend
Back by popular demand, here is a location for those Moto GP nuts to share thoughts, feelings, after race reviews. Remember; not everyone has BT Sport so no race spoilers. Tried to amalgamate this thread with the 2018 one, but can’t post up a new poll for you all to predict who is gonna win the championship.
Really hoping this year is gonna to be awesome, will the KTM and Aprilia have taken steps forward over the Winter? Is Lorenzo going to take to the Honda quicker than he got to grips with the Ducati and challenge Marquez? Is it going to be Dovi’s year having been runner up for the past 2? Or...........could we see 40 year old Rossi take one last title before retirement?

Last of the pre-season tests takes place this weekend at Losail, however it does not appear to be televised (have already consulted the BT Box).
Only a fortnight until opening round weekend.

So come on then my fellow fans; who’s your money on (fun only no money actually involved - to pass the T’s & C’s)???????????
Vote now. (Would like to put others on the vote - but got to be realistic. Anyone wants to take a punt at a different rider; just include it in your post.)

I have locked the 2018 thread so that we can’t accidentally get our threads crossed when posting for this years championship.

Your all traitors.. Brits are gonna smash it. Especially on the Honda... :whistle:

I can't see past Marquez unfortunately as I'd love to see Rossi win it again.

I think MM will end up taking the title as the GOAT.

@Fish, if it were down to size of cajones, sheer bloody mindedness of never giving up, and wanting to wrestle the legs off a polar bear, Cal would take the title year after year. Unfortunately I don’t believe he has the fastest bike under him. I know it is the factory bike just in LCR colours, but it ain’t a Repsol set up machine. If he’d have got Dani Pedrosa’s bike, now that could have been a different story. I’d be really happy to be wrong if a chap from Coventry were to lift the title, but I just don’t think it will.
To be honest I was disappointed with him on the Ducati when he switched from tech-3, thought he’d be able to muscle it round the track and ride it like he’d nicked it (aka Stoner style), but he just never did.

Just love the debate which MotoGP generates, I’m a very blinkered 99 Fan, (mmmm ice cream:tongue bounce:
He is the smoothest/quickest rider by far... but there is a however, dog fighting and the wet are his greatest nemesis. Giving the other riders a chance.

I’ll be checking them all out in May at Le Man:thumbsup:

Just love the debate which MotoGP generates, I’m a very blinkered 99 Fan, (mmmm ice cream:tongue bounce:
He is the smoothest/quickest rider by far... but there is a however, dog fighting and the wet are his greatest nemesis. Giving the other riders a chance.

I’ll be checking them all out in May at Le Man:thumbsup:
He is definitely smooth. Totally agree that he goes backwards unless everything is perfect, bike/ weather/ riders around him/ gas tank isn’t covered in bubble wrap to help him hold onto it!!!!
Really hoping he is fast straight out of box, but many say that the Honda is even harder to ride than the Ducati.

It’s great to think any one of the top 4 could win it.. maybe someone outside the top 4 if they take all the chances bestowed upon them.

Above Iv voted for Lorenzo, I think he can outsmart Marquez this year..
I liked Pedrosa but he wasn’t a match for Marquez. If Lorenzo gets a good start to the season, then he be in with a great chance.

..But Tbh , as long as we see some fantastic races, I don’t really care who wins.

Slightly different race series, but did anyone see the World Superbike season opener at Philip Island? How awesome was ex Moto GP rider Alvaro Bautista? Setting a new world record at the same time.

Slightly different race series, but did anyone see the World Superbike season opener at Philip Island? How awesome was ex Moto GP rider Alvaro Bautista? Setting a new world record at the same time.
Interesting, I'd stopped watching this as it was getting to be so predictable and a bit boring. Might have a look if the racing is closer and better this year.

Interesting, I'd stopped watching this as it was getting to be so predictable and a bit boring. Might have a look if the racing is closer and better this year.
Same here. I was flicking through the channels last night trying to find something to watch when I stumbled across ITV2. Put it this way the Kawasaki’s and Johnny Rea in particular sure as hell didn’t have it all his own way. The word “smoked” springs to mind. That Ducati V4 looks strong.

Same here. I was flicking through the channels last night trying to find something to watch when I stumbled across ITV2. Put it this way the Kawasaki’s and Johnny Rea in particular sure as hell didn’t have it all his own way. The word “smoked” springs to mind. That Ducati V4 looks strong.
Nice one, I noticed it was recording the other day. Will have a watch later :)

So come on then my fellow fans; who’s your money on (fun only no money actually involved - to pass the T’s & C’s)???????????
Vote now.
Who’s your money on @DaveyB ?

.... and who do we all think outside the top 6, is going to be the best of the rest?

Who’s your money on @DaveyB ?

.... and who do we all think outside the top 6, is going to be the best of the rest?
Can’t you see who has voted for what on the poll chart @Ghost? Thought I had enabled the settings so everyone can see. Try clicking on the vote number on the right side of the table next to the rider and it should tell you who has voted for whom. Let me know if you can’t see it, and i’ll take a look at the settings.

I am going for Dovi for the 3rd year, got to be third time lucky hadn’t it.

Looking at the reports of the final pre-season test I think Quateraro will be best rookie.
Hopefully Crutchlow will be best independent team.

Would love to see Rossi win another title but it's heavily unlikely.
So, I'd like to see him win a few racers and I'd really like to see Rins and the Suzuki team win a handful of racers to continue their development in the sport.

Can’t you see who has voted for what on the poll chart @Ghost? Thought I had enabled the settings so everyone can see. Try clicking on the vote number on the right side of the table next to the rider and it should tell you who has voted for whom. Let me know if you can’t see it, and i’ll take a look at the settings..

:cool: Didn’t know I could do that :thumbsup: nice.