Moto Gp 2018

Who is going to win the 2018 Moto GP Season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Less of the "old" pal! I can still run you into the ground.. lanky streak...!
@Fish, you plum. I wasn’t calling you old! I was referring to that rider from all those years ago called Carl Fogarty! Cor Blimey, I don’t know, some days just seem so difficult.:rolleyes:.

Well some interesting news for those that have not heard it, from the paddock over the last week;
  • Lorenzo to Repsol Honda for 2019.
  • Petrucci to Factory Ducati from pramac for 2019.
  • Possibility that Pedrosa is going to announce his retirement.
  • Johan Mir from Moto2 to GP Factory Suzuki.

Well some interesting news for those that have not heard it, from the paddock over the last week;
  • Lorenzo to Repsol Honda for 2019.
  • Petrucci to Factory Ducati from pramac for 2019.
  • Possibility that Pedrosa is going to announce his retirement.
  • Johan Mir from Moto2 to GP Factory Suzuki.
Lorenzo is an interesting one, good move for him.

Lorenzo is an interesting one, good move for him.

Good move for him, and a great move for us watching.... ( hopefully)
Indeed! I have to say I was surprised when I heard it on BT Sport today, I thought he’d be lucky if he got a ride on the Suzuki, and that was the best he could hope for from a full factory team, or it would be a factory bike in a satellite Team.
I think it will make 2019 and 2020 even more entertaining (subject to him being able to ride it). we all know how smooth and inline he has to be to ride fast, the Honda is a bit of an animal that needs grabbing by the scruff of the neck, and riding like you stole it aka Marquez style. It’s taken him 18 months to get to grips with the Ducati, if it takes him that long to learn the Honda he’ll be gone.
Did anyone see the Marquez save in the last corner during FP4 today? It was mental. Anyone else would have been in the kitty litter.

Bloomin ‘eck, the GP race in Assen today was spectacular. You’d have thought it was a moto3 race.
AWESOME.

Bloomin ‘eck, the GP race in Assen today was spectacular. You’d have thought it was a moto3 race.
AWESOME.
Totally agree. Belting race even though <spoiler> won.

Last edited by a moderator:
What a cracker, so many riders swapping places and running at such a similar pace.

Easily the best race of the year.. I’d say maybe go down as a classic!!

You never get a boring GP season, but watching that makes me feel I cannot wait for next season, regarding who will be the winners teammate.

@DaveyB , Please edit if to much info :)

That was one hell of a poll lap, and did you see the amount of rubber he left on turn 3 the lap before?

He didn’t really need to push that hard.??

No points for poll, & not a big advantage between the poll or anywhere on front / second row!

..but great to watch

Gutted I missed it as at work. The bloomin BT box failed to record as well:mad:.
Will be making sure that the box turns on correctly tomorrow.

Gutted I missed it as at work. The bloomin BT box failed to record as well:mad:.
Will be making sure that the box turns on correctly tomorrow.

My BT box fails from time to time too, I’m thinking of dumping it, and asking them to show BT Sport through the sky box.

Something’s don’t record, and when I look., what should be in series link has disappeared?

My BT box fails from time to time too, I’m thinking of dumping it, and asking them to show BT Sport through the sky box.

Something’s don’t record, and when I look., what should be in series link has disappeared?
I was going to be asking them for a new box because it regularly locks up, then you have to pull the plug and do a total reset.

Status
Not open for further replies.