More comfort than the double-seat

ashmul

T6 Pro
Hi Folks I have done two 3 hour trips in my 6.1 panel van and I find the seats very uncomfortable. It's currently a driver plus a bench seat, the standard for the van. What types of seats are available that are more comfortable for longer trips and Id also like to swap them out for two single swivel seats both for the passenger and driver so I can also have the access to the cab from the rear. Are they easily sourced, Im based in Ireland. thanks guys

the bench will swap out for a single it unbolts from the floor (6 bolts I think) and the single bolts in using only 4. Straight swap.
You will need a new single seat and a seat box frame.

try T6cotswold parts or Kernow transporters or North West Transporter Parts (NWTP) they usually have them, just be sitting down ( no pun intended) when you look at the price. Will be best part of £1000 . Im sure they could pallet up and ship to Ireland.

I believe Caravelle seats will be more comfortable as the seat foams are better I believe (from whats I've read on here) you can get them in pairs

good luck!

I plan to change my front bench seat for a single seat. My questions is "do you get more leg room if the bulkhead is removed"?

cheers

Back