Meet 'Mo' Our New Mojave Marvel

webbywebsta

T6 Pro
Bought a base van for conversion a couple of weeks ago. It looked pretty boring and was having second thoughts about the colour. Spent the last two weeks pimping our ride - 19" alloys, Eibach Comfort Lowering Springs, Rear Spoiler, Front Splitter, Trapezoid Side Bars and Chrome Grille Trims. Pretty chuffed with it now and love the colour. All ready now for full camper conversion in January next year. IMG_20201107_112246-01.jpegIMG_20201107_112008-02.jpegIMG_20201107_112122-01.jpegIMG_20201107_112142-01.jpegIMG_20201107_112111-01.jpeg

Bought a base van for conversion a couple of weeks ago. It looked pretty boring and was having second thoughts about the colour. Spent the last two weeks pimping our ride - 19" alloys, Eibach Comfort Lowering Springs, Rear Spoiler, Front Splitter, Trapezoid Side Bars and Chrome Grille Trims. Pretty chuffed with it now and love the colour. All ready now for full camper conversion in January next year. View attachment 91044View attachment 91045View attachment 91046View attachment 91047View attachment 91048
Wow ...the colour in that light looks so cool ( as does the van ) :cool:

Thank you. was the rear spoiler from same place ?
No mate. Rear spoiler from Van-Tech. You send them your VW colour code with your order and they get it sprayed for you. Paint finish was spot on. Stuck it on with Tiger Seal. Paranoid for a few days after, worried if it would stay on. Driven at 70/80 mph a few times and it's still there. I can now sleep at night.

Great thanks for the info. And the paint was really that good !!
Have you tried it @100/120 mph yet only on a private road or airfield obviously :):) not that these vans do that kind of speed :eek:

Nice look bud. What alloys tyre combo did you go for? Are the Eibach just new lowering springs or dampeners as well?

Nice look bud. What alloys tyre combo did you go for? Are the Eibach just new lowering springs or dampeners as well?
19" X 9 DRC DMM alloys with Bridgestone 275/40/R19 tyres. I was initially worried that all the online calculators were saying that my Speedo would be out by 5-10% but it's absolutely spot on. No change at all. Not had new dampers, just the Eibach Comfort Springs.

Great. thanks for the reply, it sits really nice. We've just got a T6 Mojave and I want to lower it so it drives better and looks a bit more planted. Your's looks great, so I might just cheat and copy your homework.

Great. thanks for the reply, it sits really nice. We've just got a T6 Mojave and I want to lower it so it drives better and looks a bit more planted. Your's looks great, so I might just cheat and copy your homework.
It's sitting a bit high in those photos. The springs had only just been done. They settled after a couple of weeks and are now looking and feeling great.

Hi Chris, tyres are Radar renegade A/T5
245/65/17

Back