Mains powered WIFI CCTV

Zave

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Any recommendations please?
I've seen threads for ethernet CCTV but needs to be WIFI

Eufy do a good range of wireless camera kits which connect via WiFi to their homebase storage and management unit.
The batteries in the cameras can last up to 6 months before a USB charge.

I have a couple of NEOS cameras which are WiFi to the cloud or local microSD card in the cameras, USB powered.

Update on my Eufy 2Cam system, after 2 years both cameras have gone foggy without a known remedy and the homebase lost its blue light symbol. Had numerous connection issues between the cameras and homebase. Still got functionality. Would not buy Eufy again

I've used Amazon/Blink Lithium battery powered cameras for about 4 years now and not only have they been fantastic but they last about 2 years per battery replacement.

I have 1 in the house, 1 in the garden and 2 in my garage. We're about to move house and will be looking for a possible switch up to PoE cameras in the near future but until I make up my mind, the Blink ones will be here to stay and I will need to add 1-2 more.

The app on my phone works great and they're times so they really are set and forget.

My Dad has had a blink camera fog up recently, within warranty so they sent him a new one fairly quickly, unfortunately they are very difficult to take apart so it would be doubtful if you could clean the misting out yourself if it was out of warranty.

Well miracles of miracles, my Eufy cameras have cleared of fog and been behaving the last 2 weeks.......

Back