Sold Apple iPad Mini 4 A1538 (Space Grey, 64Gb, Wi-Fi w/ box and charger)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bav

Explore, discover, enjoy, repeat...
VIP Member
T6 Legend
Apple iPad Mini 4 in Space Grey with wi-fi and 64Gb (still its original box, with charger) - £85 + postage.
1698342735361.png
1698342755523.png

Bought this last November from t6blo (here) for use in the van, but during initial setup I quickly realised that I'm a died-in-the-wall Android user. (WTH is an Apple ID or an iCloud subscription anyway? :confused:).

Hi @Bav I could be interested in this.
Any idea how old it is and could you tell me the measurements of the actual visible screen.
According to the Apple website the current Mini has an "edge to edge" screen which, looking at your pictures, yours doesn't have.
I currently have an old Samsung tablet which is starting to play up, so if the visible screen of the iPad is the same or bigger than my Samsung I would more than likely have it.

Cheers.

Hi @Ali-G.

I don't know how old it is TBH, but the model was released in September 2015, so best assume that's how old it is.

The visible screen size is 20cm corner to corner - so not huge, but screen clarity is excellent. It's in really good nick and is fully functional, but, as above, I didn't get past the setup process, so it's literally been out of the box once since I purchased it from @t6blo 11 months ago. :rolleyes:

I think I'm going to have to pass on this one unfortunately Bav, 20cm is a fair bit smaller than my current tablet but thanks very much for taking the time to reply, GLWTS.

Cheers.

Reactions: Bav
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back