That looks ace much better than crappy beige I wouldn't mind changing mine if the list of part numbers is available

I'm the oddball, liking mine as it is, mouldy assed beige lowers, but thinking of upgrading to the ashtray and bottle holder at some point in the future......

This is all the beige lower dash parts for the small centre console. For the double passenger seat there is no black lower b pillar trim available but i have the part bumpers for the black b pillar trim for the single passenger seat.
IMAG0708_zpsxiefcani.jpg

This is the gloss black upper dash parts.
IMAG0220_zpssivtb56a.jpg

Eveything direct from you're local vw van centre.

Thanks @RattyMcClelland thats great.

You mentioned in the post above that these are the Beige lower dash panels or did you mean these are the part numbers are for the dark grey replacements?

Also I originally had a double front passenger seat but have replaced with a single so will the b post trim now fit?

Sorry for all the questions

Thanks once again

Adam

Last edited:
Yes I should have said replacement black panels. I didn't put the black b pillar part numbers up. The drivers side fits but the double seat is to wide.

I'm the oddball, liking mine as it is, mouldy assed beige lowers, but thinking of upgrading to the ashtray and bottle holder at some point in the future......
And I'm guessing the bottle holder is not for a bottle of water :rofl:. Will you connect it to the air con too so the bottle is chilled?:cool:

You're not the only one @T6Dave, I've grown to quite like mine. Definitely going to put the better centre console piece in. Can happily with the sandy beige, but maybe that's because I just couldn't afford to replace everything.

Think thats all im going to replace for now is the centre piece next question is do you connect up the cooling facility on bottle holder

I'm not so sure. There is a thread where someone described it and how they had to cut the pipes around and it looked a bit of a PITA

I think the issue with the cooler pipe is that it connects further up and back inside the dash so although you don't need to remove anything to do the centre console you need to remove a bit extra to do the pipe else your working blind

You're not the only one @T6Dave, I've grown to quite like mine. Definitely going to put the better centre console piece in. Can happily with the sandy beige, but maybe that's because I just couldn't afford to replace everything.
I have the sandy dash on my 140 T6 highline and have just picked up the center console the garage informed me it is moonrock gray but I wasn't convinced.When I picked it up I was very gray to me but when I got home and put it alongside the van dash it's the same. I would never have put it down as gray at all. Anyone got link on how to remove existing center parts also the part that needs removed to fit the upper glove box?.

Did I read that invoice right, the door cards are £155+vat each? Are they upholstered in the middle, I can't quite tell from the pictures

Here's an update on the lower dash part and door card prices and the full part numbers (a few digits have been cropped on Ratty's invoice photo):

ETKA%20Diagram-001_zpsjzvcowia.jpg

ETKA%20Order-001_zpsw688gtvw.jpg

@foggy3061 Love the steering wheel, can you pass on info on where , how much and is it a straight swap ? Thanks

It’s a Golf mk7 / Scirocco mk3 / Polo 6R / Passat B8 MFSW in black with yellow stitching, part number: 1K8 419 091 AF HUW. It was bought new from a German eBay seller for less than £200 delivered; I would have thought it would be prohibitively expensive from a main dealer!
I prefer it because it doesn’t have any logos (GTI/GTD/R etc) on the lower spoke and because the yellow is a bit different!
You can find similar on UK eBay but you should aim for the same MF button configuration as your current MFSW in order to make the process simple. Then you just need to remove your current airbag and steering wheel, retain its MF / airbag loom (to use with the new wheel) and fit the new wheel, original loom and new airbag. Job done (carefully)!

Back