Loc8 table clips break

Jodie106

Anyone had any issues with the clips securing their loc 8 tables? Bought some aftermarket ones which popped off then bought some oem ones costing 10 times as much and they did the same.as soon as the door closes they either pop off or start to work their way out.seems they dont hold the table trim secure enough. Shite. Is there a better clip? Cheers

Anyone had any issues with the clips securing their loc 8 tables? Bought some aftermarket ones which popped off then bought some oem ones costing 10 times as much and they did the same.as soon as the door closes they either pop off or start to work their way out.seems they dont hold the table trim secure enough. Shite. Is there a better clip? Cheers
I don’t have a Loc 8 table but similar and the door trim also separates from the door when it is closed (normal T6 slam). The fir tree clips are a pile of crap, I ended up using strips of HD self adhesive velcro between the door and the door trim. This improved the situation but it’s still not 100%.
Basically there is too much weight in the door for the fir tree clips to handle.

Its like hanging your tv on the wall with chewing gum mate total shite .I'll have a look to see if there's something better. Whatever I do I might back it up with the velcro idea tho. Cheers mate

We had a couple missing so I used these which seemed to match the supplied ones:

Not had an issue with ours.

Finally found some clips that seem to work coupled with double sided 3m tape. Seem to of passed the kids door slam test so far so good

16077887780748773798254365829486.jpg

Reactions: CAB
I need a loc8 table kit in my life but cant get the guts to spent that much on one

Reactions: CAB
I asked Loc8 to send me some clips when I ordered and they send me some genuine VW ones, and they’ve been fine.

Yeah I contacted them and they mentioned that.so I ordered some and they still kept popping off .their far from ideal in my opinion as they dont lock shut and you can just push them home. Either way its sorted now so I love my van again

Back