Lazer Lamps

Do you know what the difference is to the Elite version, apart from cost more, I read somewhere thar the front bumper has to come off during fitting of the Elite version, I’m wondering if they meant the grill?

Lazer Lamps charged me £144.00 for fitment.
tempImageQaaqee.png

Do you know what the difference is to the Elite version, apart from cost more, I read somewhere thar the front bumper has to come off during fitting of the Elite version, I’m wondering if they meant the grill?
They (Elite) are brighter... 5068 lumens, triple R750's are 4620 lumens. The front bumper I believe was removed for fitment because of the air conditioning behind?

Lookin good @RickyG How are yours wired in.... Are these these ones that can Amber or cool white? Did you get switch wired in to allow your to flip between options as oppose to harwiring to one choice just? They look great!

Lookin good @RickyG How are yours wired in.... Are these these ones that can Amber or cool white? Did you get switch wired in to allow your to flip between options as oppose to harwiring to one choice just? They look great!
The wiring kit came separately from the Lamps, I’m not savvy on the wiring, let alone on a T6.1,,,, all I know is that it’s different if you have LED headlights already fitted. The Lazer spotlights work of the full beam options on my Van, however when ignition is on, they “glow“,,, with the side lights on, if you know what I mean?
As for the Amber option, I’m not aware that this is an alternative function on the basic Tripple-R 750’s,,, maybe the Elite lamps can, but I don’t know.
Like I said earlier, Lazerlamps actually fitted them, so they know what their doing. I’m very happy with the Lamps too.
Check Lazerlamps web site out,,, I found them very helpful.

Anyone with the Lazer lamps fitted, on a Highline grille, should there be some ‘stubs’ of the grill fins left under the Lazer lamps? I’ve had mine fitted and the garage has removed all the lower part of the fins so it looks a bit rubbish

Anyone with the Lazer lamps fitted, on a Highline grille, should there be some ‘stubs’ of the grill fins left under the Lazer lamps? I’ve had mine fitted and the garage has removed all the lower part of the fins so it looks a bit rubbish
See the picture in post #136

Thanks mate. Seems they’ve chopped mine a bit too much then as I’ve had the whole lower sections of the fins removed. Which is surprising as they are a recommended garage. I will ask them what happened and see what they say

It's been a while since I fitted mine, but I'm sure it says where to cut in the instructions.

Mint second hand grilles generally sell for around £40, so not a disaster for them if they agree to put things right.

If they used the template that came with the lamps they really shouldn't have gone wrong. I have the same lamps in a highline grill but are not with the van until Sunday. If you need more evidence of their wrong doing I'm sure we can all send you up to date photos to provide support.
Can you post a photo of yours?
I assume the lamps are in the right place and it's just the fact they chopped more of the grill than needed??
On the plus side the lamps are amazing and I wouldn't be without mine now...even with LED's

The lights in the 1st photo look a bit lop sided but they are actually mm perfect. Not sure if they help you decide if yours are incorrect.
20220215_191123.jpg20220429_190718.jpg

Thanks both, I’m away for a few days so I’ll show you what I mean when I can take a pic. Looking at the above though certainly they’ve taken off too much of the vertical fins, which to me means it looks less OEM as there’s just a bit of rough plastic at each point where there was a vertical fin. Good news that a grill would be cheap, just a massive faff being a bumper off job and I’m 2 hours from the garage

Hello,

I am thinking to buy Lazer Triple-R 750 into my t6.1 as the OEM lights are very bad.

Mainly I want to improve the lighting and I was thinking on these model as it looks great in the van, it gives more aventure look.

My question is. Can this lights to be use in road and highway or just offroad? as I want to use in the day to day instead changing the headlights. Thanks.

Best regards,

Fantastic lights @waneos can be used road legally in United Kingdom. I assume same elsewhere, assuming you are in Spain from your profile?

Additional question.

The headlights have two position: 'Short' (less brigher) and 'Long' (more brigher), I dont know how to traslate this to english.

Do the Lazer lights work less brigher position?

The lights are additional high beams (blue light on the dashboard) They are far too bright and have the wrong beam pattern to be used with dipped beam (short)

Back