Lazer Lamps

Yep very straight forward to fit, need some patience with the routing of wires if you’re fussy but aside from that pretty nice project. Probs an hour to do ?
@GordonHR yes wired to main beam so just work as per normal. Carista used to keep dipped and main beam on but nothing to do with Lazer install I just did that because as you all know the main beams are rubbish.

@Dannyb6467 yep happy to help anytime mate.
Also if anyone is considering buying these Ben Russell-Smith is the owner of Lazer lamps Uk. Good friend of mine so buy direct and I’m sure he will look after you where he can.

Yep very straight forward to fit, need some patience with the routing of wires if you’re fussy but aside from that pretty nice project. Probs an hour to do ?
@GordonHR yes wired to main beam so just work as per normal. Carista used to keep dipped and main beam on but nothing to do with Lazer install I just did that because as you all know the main beams are rubbish.

@Dannyb6467 yep happy to help anytime mate.
Also if anyone is considering buying these Ben Russell-Smith is the owner of Lazer lamps Uk. Good friend of mine so buy direct and I’m sure he will look after you where he can.
Nick, that's my trouble if I'm honest, no patience at all when it comes to it.
I'd take you up on your help at some point if you don't mind, I'll give Ben a call Tuesday and see what he can do.

Hey folks ,does anyone know is it possible to have lazer lights running on dipped beam as well as full ?

Looking at getting a set of these soon. What kit are most people running the triple r 750 or the st4? Not really sure what the difference between them is or what would be best to go for

Hi! I’m half way through fitting some Lazer ST4 LED spot lights to my T6. Does anyone know which wire I need to tap into to get a live feed when the main beam is on? I’m going for the passenger side light, which seems a bit more accessible than the drivers side. It’s a H7 headlight. Cheers.

I've just ordered a pair of Lazer triple-R750 spotlights for my T6.1 from Vanstyle. Unfortunately the can't provide a free fitting service at the moment.

I've just ordered a pair of Lazer triple-R750 spotlights for my T6.1 from Vanstyle. Unfortunately the can't provide a free fitting service at the moment.
thats a bummer I was pondering swinging by on my way north for just that

Back