Lazer Lamps

I've been keeping an eye out for a few months now and haven't spotted any fitted yet They are on my wish. A mate of mine fitted a set to his defender and the output is awesome.

I'm thinking about them...but I have LED's so waiting until the dark wet nights return before making a decision, once I've seen how good the standard LEDs are.

I’m just about to purchase some so I’ll put on a bit of a review when I get them.

I'm thinking about them...but I have LED's so waiting until the dark wet nights return before making a decision, once I've seen how good the standard LEDs are.
You will not be disappointed if you have the factory LEDS. They look cool and are awesome in the dark, especially on main beam :)

Not the exact ones but will be buying the Lazer 30 inch curved bar in August.
Wiring it to come on with the main beam only and not when flashing.
Mounted on an aluminium black powder coated small bar above the bumper but below the badge.

Not the exact ones but will be buying the Lazer 30 inch curved bar in August.
Wiring it to come on with the main beam only and not when flashing.
Mounted on an aluminium black powder coated small bar above the bumper but below the badge.
Any details on the model of light and bar?

Will do. Are these made by lazer?
No mate. Totally separate competitor.
Much more customer focussed but lazer just seems a bit more proven. Also, I'm not 100% sure if the Lazer bar will stay long and the Laser brand does have a better resale value.
A bit like comparing T6s against Transit Customs.

No mate. Totally separate competitor.
Much more customer focussed but lazer just seems a bit more proven. Also, I'm not 100% sure if the Lazer bar will stay long and the Laser brand does have a better resale value.
A bit like comparing T6s against Transit Customs.
Do you have any links?

Not had chance to buy them yet. I need to get my van sign writing done first. Definitely getting them soon at some point though

Back