Lazer Lamps

@ChrisBell I think this has got a bit lost in translation. I'm guessing that you are referring to using the position lights on them, whereas the Spanish lad is asking if they can be used at full power with dipped beam.

Just to be pedantic, @Base1388 has an early incarnation of the lamps. The newer ones are mounted more inboard with the inner brackets fitted up against the central badge. The early one looks good as it retains some chrome between the lamp and the badge, whereas the newer ones cover up the inner bit of chrome which might look a bit odd.

As well as not been able to bring myself to chop up a valuable 'velle grille (you may need it to go back to standard at some point) I thought they looked better in a Highline grille.

Just to be pedantic, @Base1388 has an early incarnation of the lamps. The newer ones are mounted more inboard with the inner brackets fitted up against the central badge. The early one looks good as it retains some chrome between the lamp and the badge, whereas the newer ones cover up the inner bit of chrome which might look a bit odd.

As well as not been able to bring myself to chop up a valuable 'velle grille (you may need it to go back to standard at some point) I thought they looked better in a Highline grille.
I had them in a highline grill. I’ve still got it. I just love the velle grill as the chrome follows the headlight lines. Guess with all things it’s a bit marmite !

Out of interest @Nigpd when you flash, do the Lazers come on instantly with the main beams, or is there a fraction of a second delay? In my T6 I had THQ headlights with LED main beam bulbs. The LEDs in the headlights reacted instantly (quicker than halogen bulbs), but the Lazers were an immeasurable but noticeable bit behind.

Out of interest @Nigpd when you flash, do the Lazers come on instantly with the main beams, or is there a fraction of a second delay? In my T6 I had THQ headlights with LED main beam bulbs. The LEDs in the headlights reacted instantly (quicker than halogen bulbs), but the Lazers were an immeasurable but noticeable bit behind.
Hi. I've only ever used the flash in the daytime, so honestly couldn't tell you. I'll have to test it at night in a quiet spot and let you know

Loving my Triple R 750 Elites

View attachment 215539
@Nigpd really love the look of those Lazer lamps! Can you tell me…. the built in ‘position lights’…. are they on all the time when the van is running, regardless of whether you have on your DRL’s only (daytime), or your dipped beam (in the dark)??
Obviously when you switch on full beam they change to full illumination?

@Nigpd really love the look of those Lazer lamps! Can you tell me…. the built in ‘position lights’…. are they on all the time when the van is running, regardless of whether you have on your DRL’s only (daytime), or your dipped beam (in the dark)??
Obviously when you switch on full beam they change to full illumination?
@T6ARF what I have learned is that there are lots of different ways in which they can be wired and depending on what wiring kit is purchased. I for example have never seen anyone with them wired up to switch from white to amber/yellow but know that is possible....mine used to be on all the time then for some reason reverted back to side lights, head lights then full beam. I liked when they were on with the DRLs

A lot of money for lamps which last and do the same as a lot of other makes. I run WOWLED bars on all my off road kits. Friends have Laser and Rigid. The wowleds are just as good with a tiny price, The difference is certainly not visible at night side by side. Last just as long.
You may need to touch up if you scratch the steel parts to avoid corrosion as the paint is slightly thinner but the main part of the unit is ally so just the mounts. For the sake of saving a lot of money check out wowled lights.
View attachment 53688 View attachment 53689 View attachment 53690 View attachment 53691 View attachment 53692 View attachment 53693 View attachment 53694
Long time ago I know, I can still see you are about on the forum @bullracing, what do you now think of your Wowled that you installed into this van? I want a cheap higbeam light setup for my t5.1 as I am off to the Alps next month

Long time ago I know, I can still see you are about on the forum @bullracing, what do you now think of your Wowled that you installed into this van? I want a cheap higbeam light setup for my t5.1 as I am off to the Alps next month
They are still great. . I have also installed the lazers on my crafter grill there is an obvious difference but with the money you spend you won’t be disappointed by the wowled

Hi, does anyone here have the Lazers installed BEHIND the Grille (between the back of the grille and the front of the cooler)? I wonder if this is a good idea, not sure if I want to cut the grille…
and I like the chrome lines with my highline grille too much…

Back