Lazer Lamps

Ordered myself a set of these today, gen2 triple R's with position option. I have oem led headlights so it will be interesting to see what these bring to the party. For anyone interested I ordered these through Nicky Grist. The gen2 option are not listed on their website but are available if you call them. Very good price too.

Hi mate,

have you fitted the lights interested in these as I can’t see anything in the night with my van lol

Ordered myself a set of these today, gen2 triple R's with position option. I have oem led headlights so it will be interesting to see what these bring to the party. For anyone interested I ordered these through Nicky Grist. The gen2 option are not listed on their website but are available if you call them. Very good price too.

At the risk of stating the obvious, although these lights look great, you can only have them on when using main beam, if you've got oncoming traffic or vehicles in front of you travelling in the same direction, and the hopeless H4 standard headlights then laser lights are not going to improve things.
E-Aprilia and Dubber 36 both have upgraded headlights so their dipped beam is very good and the laser lamps give a great addition to main beam, very useful particularly in rural areas at night.

Hi mate,

have you fitted the lights interested in these as I can’t see anything in the night with my van lol
Not arrived yet, Nicky Grist didn't have this option in stock and lazer were a little bit behind with manufacturing due to Covid. I got an email from Tom at NG yesterday to say they'd arrived and would be delivered to me on Monday. I may not get a chance to fit the until the following weekend. I'll post updates when I do. I can't fault the service and communication from NG and wouldnt hesitate to order from them again.

NG was spot on with me too. The were advertising free delivery for orders over £250, but the Web site order was charging it. A quick phone call and I was advised to tick 'collect in store'. Seconds later, I got a confirmation email to say they were to be posted FOC.

So fitted the lamps. I'm not entirely happy with 2 of the brackets that hold the lights in the grill, they just look rough and one of them has cracked. I spoke to Nicky Grist and they are on the case re replacements. The lights themselves are impressive they turn night time to daytime that's for sure. I also had to lose my 4motion badge from the front grill although I'm sure once I've fitted the new brackets I'll be able to trim it down and fix it in somehow. No night pictures sorry but here's a gratuitous snow shot. DSC_0017.JPG

So fitted the lamps. I'm not entirely happy with 2 of the brackets that hold the lights in the grill, they just look rough and one of them has cracked. I spoke to Nicky Grist and they are on the case re replacements. The lights themselves are impressive they turn night time to daytime that's for sure. I also had to lose my 4motion badge from the front grill although I'm sure once I've fitted the new brackets I'll be able to trim it down and fix it in somehow. No night pictures sorry but here's a gratuitous snow shot. View attachment 98838
Great photo.
Did you film or paint your fog lights yellow??

Which lights are on in that photo? Dipped, main and lazer? If so what bulbs are you running.

I should have known you would have fitted them! Do you have a fully fitted price? I’ve got an ABT grill, not sure if it can be modded for the lamps to fit?

137DDEF4-7A86-42E4-9241-F2745EC08784.png

Was just about to order a set of Lazers to compliment the THQ lights I’ve just fitted but had a bit of a wobble when I saw the price, even more expensive than headlights. I’m sure they’re very good but they’re way overpriced for what they are, are there any more reasonably priced alternatives that anyone has tried? The Halo link earlier in this thread is dead.

Was just about to order a set of Lazers to compliment the THQ lights I’ve just fitted but had a bit of a wobble when I saw the price, even more expensive than headlights. I’m sure they’re very good but they’re way overpriced for what they are, are there any more reasonably priced alternatives that anyone has tried? The Halo link earlier in this thread is dead.
Speak to Tom at Nicky Grist, I got a very competitive price from him. The lights themselves are superb quality and integrate with the grill very well.

I paid about £250 for a pair of Hella Rallye 2000's in about 1988. Using man maths, it's all relative.

Back