Lazer Lamps LTD.

RickyG

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Just like to say what a very good customer service, and excellent quality products Lazer lamps offer.
I've just had two Lazer Triple-R lamps fitted on my T6.1 this morning, top service, and excellent fitment. Very happy.
Thanks Aaron.

Hi Rick
Would it be possible you can send me a pic of them on at night on a straight road and also without them on if possible?
Thinking of taking the plunge in a set

Hi Rick
Would it be possible you can send me a pic of them on at night on a straight road and also without them on if possible?
Helo Dave. Im out in the van this weekend for a meet up at the Church End brewery, Nuneaton, so please bear with me for a couple of day, and I will see what I can do?

Hi Rick
Dave, just get them. Even if you currently have LED headlights, adding Lazers is like turning on the sun.

Helo Dave. Im out in the van this weekend for a meet up at the Church End brewery, Nuneaton, so please bear with me for a couple of day, and I will see what I can do?
15 minutes from mine. Didn't know anything was going on.

15 minutes from mine. Didn't know anything was going on.
It was organised a while back on the Grand BreweryTour FB site a few weeks ago. Its my first one with them, so Im looking forward to it.
Im driving up to the Leicester area early tomorrow morning, meeting up with some good friends of mine, then over to the Brewery, for 14:00 I think...

Back