Looks absolutely Mint mate..
I think that you really could open a new line of work.. giving ppl option to OEM look internal panels.. there must be a market..

Fantastic work!!
Lots of time and effort gone into this, van looks amazing!
Well done you!!

How did you wire the front Caravelle interior lights into the Kombi loom? In process of doing the same and this in the last part for me. driving me bonkers! My Kombi only has a 3 pin connection to the original lights, the Caravelle lights are an 8 pin connection to the switches and a 4 pin to the actual lights!

How did you wire the front Caravelle interior lights into the Kombi loom? In process of doing the same and this in the last part for me. driving me bonkers! My Kombi only has a 3 pin connection to the original lights, the Caravelle lights are an 8 pin connection to the switches and a 4 pin to the actual lights!

I cant help you with the wiring TBH. @Pauly done all the rear loom for me and wired the front overhead console up. I am sure he can advise you on this ?

Wow @StudleyGlass .......absolutely stunning mate! I'd love to have the caravelle seating system fitted in mine.....but I'm pretty sure the lovely Mrs MD would be keen for me to move in to it, along with a bin liner full of my clothes!!:thumbsup:

Not really it was ages ago and never looked at another one and IIRC it was only partially functioning ?

Not really it was ages ago and never looked at another one and IIRC it was only partially functioning ?

I remember there was something that did not work quite function right when you wired it but it all works with the courtesy lighting and the lights switches on with the button when needed, so i have never had a problem TBH

I can maybe see if i can get a photo of the wires if i drop it out ?

Yeah I’m not quite sure what we did, I just connected the existing wires over to the new fitting to get it working as best we could

Back