Just Paid 230 For Appconnect Not To Work

I really enjoy the apple car play on mine, i should use it more than i do, but i find the maps work well, apple and google maps

I have apple music, so that's handy as well, although i tend to just listen to the radio.

It's a lot better than the info systems i've used in the past from Toyota, Honda, the only thing that id like is if i didn't need to plug it in.

I really enjoy the apple car play on mine, i should use it more than i do, but i find the maps work well, apple and google maps

I have apple music, so that's handy as well, although i tend to just listen to the radio.

It's a lot better than the info systems i've used in the past from Toyota, Honda, the only thing that id like is if i didn't need to plug it in.
Forgot to say my main use is nav, Waze is brilliant, it's Google maps data but with user added content so you get notified of any hazards much quicker.
I don't have a problem with plugging it, I want it to be charging anyway and the new wireless carplay units run the phone battery down fast.

Back