Can Anyone Help With App Connect Problem

Hi Robert, thanks very much. Yeah I had found that thread and had a good read which lead me to the conclusion of it not being enabled however I cannot get those codes up, so looks like I might have to enable developer mode. Once I am back from work as I work away, I may pop down and see Pauly if it’s convenient for him and we can arrange it. Many thanks for your reply. Ben

Thanks, I ordered this part and just went to fit it but my wire connector won’t clip in. If you see the two shapes they are very slightly different, in that the original white one has a notch that the green one doesn’t have and vice versa in a different place which stops the harness from plugging in

19A52C95-6187-4B9D-BF5F-3FD44B8C5CD9.jpeg

Thanks, I ordered this part and just went to fit it but my wire connector won’t clip in. If you see the two shapes they are very slightly different, in that the original white one has a notch that the green one doesn’t have and vice versa in a different place which stops the harness from plugging in

View attachment 85502
Get a stanly knife and cut the offending bit off.

Sound didn’t know if it would make the elec connections in the wrong place or anything before I went chopping

Back