Isle of Man TT

Ross’st6

hi looking to book the isle of man tt for 2020 as a bit late now for this years,
first timers so everything is new, had a look at booking the ferry from hey sham and it says you have to call for booking a van on the ferry, has anyone done this? what was the cost? also where would be best to stay I'm thinking Douglas is the main town where its all happening but any info on accommodation and ferry travel would be great!

thanks. ross. :thumbsup:

I took the camper to Isle of Man last year (not for the TT). It was £300ish return from memory (same cost as the second group of us who were in a mini). Didn’t have to call in advance for the T6 or anything, just entered the size details of the van during the booking online

I took the camper to Isle of Man last year (not for the TT). It was £300ish return from memory (same cost as the second group of us who were in a mini). Didn’t have to call in advance for the T6 or anything, just entered the size details of the van during the booking online

ahh did you say yours was a camper as mines is a kombi It come up vans and commercial have be phoned in, thanks for the reply

They charge more for commercial all year round. This the reason we used to run a Vito and i8000 people carriers with seats taken out to transfer goods.
Douglas is definitely the place to be for tt, it’s a great atmosphere and everyone talks to each other.

Taking the camper over to the TT this year and staying at Laxey. Any advice on whether or not taking my Ebike to get to the track etc or just rely on buses/trams?
Cheers
Steve

Back