Is this van worth the advertised price?

Just someone showing their lack of class when a few questioned the price-tag he put on his reg plate. Let's just say he didn't appreciate the ensuing humour. :rolleyes:

Just someone showing their lack of class when a few questioned the price-tag he put on his reg plate. Let's just say he didn't appreciate the ensuing humour. :rolleyes:
He was very abusive. If you said it in the pub, you’d get a thump.

He was very abusive. If you said it in the pub, you’d get a thump.
I suggest a suitable punishment for him would be to feed him a few uppers and then strap him in to a plane seat behind Mike Tyson. :whistle:

Sounds juicy?
We are a friendly forum and don’t appreciate abuse. He started calling another member a see you next Tuesday.

I crack a few risqué gags myself but I reported the post to the moderators. They simply tore down the whole thread, including his item for sale (a numberplate he wanted a few grand for!) Unfortunately he didn’t appreciate the humour when some queried if he’d accidentally added a zero to the price or forgot to put in the decimal point!!!

Just incase it's of interest to this thread. I hope to finish my LWB conversion this weekend, all being well and just totaled up the conversion cost.
Main items fitted:
Skyline roof
Fabworx bed
wheels upgrade to 18"
Full furniture (DIY)
Duel charge + solar elec system
five windows fitted
waeco fridge / can double hob sink
Total £11,000 (£1,000 over budget but gives you an idea what a conversion company should be charging, plus they would get better discounts on all the above I expect.)

Reactions: CAB
Just incase it's of interest to this thread. I hope to finish my LWB conversion this weekend, all being well and just totaled up the conversion cost.
Main items fitted:
Skyline roof
Fabworx bed
wheels upgrade to 18"
Full furniture (DIY)
Duel charge + solar elec system
five windows fitted
waeco fridge / can double hob sink
Total £11,000 (£1,000 over budget but gives you an idea what a conversion company should be charging, plus they would get better discounts on all the above I expect.)
Pretty sure convertors have overheads they have to cover and a profit to make - not to mention that what you've listed isn't necessarily a full conversion.

Pretty sure convertors have overheads they have to cover and a profit to make - not to mention that what you've listed isn't necessarily a full conversion.
It's a full conversion, I only listed main items

It's your full conversion - not necessarily what others would consider a full conversion.
unless you expect a hot tub in it then it's pretty much got everything apart from a diesel heater which I would have listed in main items. My post was to help people get an idea of what it costs to do it yourself, not suggest that's what you should pay from a conversion company.

Back