Is this van worth the advertised price?

Well I bought it.
£27750,and clean as a whistle.
The guy bought it a year ago as a kombi from a care home that had used it to run residents about.
He had pop top and conversion done in birch ply as he works a lot in Denmark then surprise baby no3 arrived so needed bigger.
Brand new and never slept in,drives a dream and nicely sorted.
In all I’m well happy with the deal.

Well I bought it.
£27750,and clean as a whistle.
The guy bought it a year ago as a kombi from a care home that had used it to run residents about.
He had pop top and conversion done in birch ply as he works a lot in Denmark then surprise baby no3 arrived so needed bigger.
Brand new and never slept in,drives a dream and nicely sorted.
In all I’m well happy with the deal.
Well done you! That’s come in at the right price. Wishing you many years of happy service. Congrats

Omg i hope @JOG doesn’t see this.

Edit. Too slow.
I need some logs dragging out of the lower garden. I don’t know where your filthy mind went!!!

Cheers fella
You got yourself a tidy van there. As you’ve discovered, there are a lot of folk on this forum with knowledge they are happy to share.

Rather than disappear into the sunset, post some pics of your new van when you get it home

You got yourself a tidy van there. As you’ve discovered, there are a lot of folk on this forum with knowledge they are happy to share.

Rather than disappear into the sunset, post some pics of your new van when you get it home
Thanks and just reading threads on here has very helpful.
No doubt I will be asking and won’t be disappearing and loving the sarcasm on here.
Both me and the Mrs have had vw’s over the years from here just passed her test Golf to V64motion,LT 45 crew cab pickup to the Amarok now.
I’ll go and get it next week sometime just got to sort insurance out tomorrow and then pics will be posted.

Thanks and just reading threads on here has very helpful.
No doubt I will be asking and won’t be disappearing and loving the sarcasm on here.
Both me and the Mrs have had vw’s over the years from here just passed her test Golf to V64motion,LT 45 crew cab pickup to the Amarok now.
I’ll go and get it next week sometime just got to sort insurance out tomorrow and then pics will be posted.
Big congrats mate and the money saved can go your first mods :thumbsup::whistle:

Back