Is this van worth the advertised price?

Hi guys

Trying to complete on a van and dealer says they don’t have the service book but will get the print outs from the lease company .
Will the print outs be acceptable if I sell the van in the future ?

I have a feeling they can’t provide a full service history

Many thanks
Probably would be….it’s the same as having a stack of invoices (so long as they show the van’s reg or vin number)

Not having the history could (not does, could) put the stealer in a tricky position if he advertised van as having a full service history!

yes thats correct you dont get a service book any more
phone another dealer give them the reg and they will fill the gaps service wise for you

Cheers guys
The services were not done at main dealer , I’ll give them a day or two to get their paperwork in order otherwise I’m out

If it was leased will have service history as that’s mandatory everything these days is online servicing so old school stamps in books is a thing of the past should easily be able to produce printouts tho

Reactions: JOG
Hi Guys
Just got service history , current mileage is 50k
Van was serviced at 16k and nothing since
Any advice welcomed

Hi Guys
Any advice welcomed
I’ve put deposit on a 2019 iridium grey t28 highline 150 manual , warranty until 2023
If the VW service regime has not been followed the warranty will be void.
Search the Forum on Service Interval

Hi Guys
Any advice welcomed

If that information is correct I would be very wary on the general upkeep and use of the vehicle. If it really hasn't been serviced in 34k, what else has been missed?

Yip , I gave them till end of play today to produce the rest , so tomorrow I’ll be asking for my deposit back .
Tired of the games
The first question I asked before anything was if it had a full service history.

Thanks for everyone’s input

Hi all, new to the forum and just about to buy a T6 start line 2016 77k fully converted with full service history. Does this sound a good deal ?

is 77K the mileage or the price?

you might want to give more details on the van spec and conversion spec as this will make a large difference in value

Sorry guys, new to this. It’s 77000 miles, full history, t6 start line on a 16 plate. Has skyline roof and full bed and kitchen all newly installed. It’s an ex AA van and looks in fantastic condition.

Hi all, new to the forum and just about to buy a T6 start line 2016 77k fully converted with full service history. Does this sound a good deal ?
At £10,000 it's a great deal, snap their hand off!
At £45,000 it's a bit steep, walk away.

Nobody can tell you if it's a good deal unless you tell us the price!
Sorry, sounds harsh, I don't mean it to.
And Welcome! :thumbsup:

Back