Glenn Board

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hi, I am fitting a reversing (OEM) camera, and I am told to plug one cable into number 6 and the other into 12, but which ones are they on the blocks?

Does anybody have a map or diagram of the block and what res where please?

Hi, not sure of the model name, its standard on the highland kombi with apple play, full sat nav etc, is that enough?

Hi Glenn
Please see the attached;

...downloads are normally reserved for VIP member so please consider becoming a VIP :)

Attachments

• Discover-media-pinouts-T6Forum.pdf
    487.6 KB · Views: 539
Thank you i will, really appreciated.

One question regarding the VIP,
  • Access to precompiled speed camera database for Discover Media headunits
How does this work, do i load onto SD card, and is it for just UK or Europe?

Thank you i will, really appreciated.

One question regarding the VIP,
  • Access to precompiled speed camera database for Discover Media headunits
How does this work, do i load onto SD card, and is it for just UK or Europe?
Hi, I have only done the UK ones so far but they are due an update so will add the euro ones as soon as I have chance

Thanks, how do i download them please, then i suppose i copy to the SD card, and add the POI to appear on the naV? Europe would be good for me as I spend most of my time there.

Digging up another old thread. Where's the best place to pick up a reverse feed to trigger my 360 cam, as near to dash as possible? I've read that it's a green/black running along the main n/s loom to the back and I see there's a fuse to it in the engine bay but is there somewhere behind the dash I can pick it up?

hum.. Looking at the quad lock picture and file Loz posted up, the red wire with white tracer (positive) I thought went to the left front speaker pin 2 and pin 3 right speaker positive , its been a long day maybe I am having a senior moment.........

Hey..

Posted else where on t6 that i had upgraded on my spec sheet..the basic head unit to the composite 6 inch non sat nav version. I got this because i was told that the basic head unit doesnt allow installation of the oem eversing camera..is this true? Whats the bog standard headunit like? Does it have dab?
Thxs

The small screen headunit is not compatible with factory reverse camera

It does have DAB though, and it's been a damn good radio in my T6, and still is..

Have a read of the attached it will help you understand the differences.

Attachments

• SSP__562__Infotainment_and_Car-Net_in_T6_2016_and_Caddy_2016.pdf
    3.1 MB · Views: 138
The basic unit doesn't have DAB, or at least it didn't 2 yrs ago when I got mine

i got the big screen without satnav, and no app connect (as in BattleStar Galactica: "Don't network computers, bad things happen" :) )
just so i could retro fit the camera after and have a larger view of it
hardly use radio these day (horrible music, and BS topics talked about) so can't even comment on quality of reception
seem there is no auto retune in the background though (on some cars, they have 2 tuners: the one you listen, and one in the background that keeps looking for channels)

Sure I have the standard stereo and have the factory fitted reversing camera. I certainly didn't pay for the stereo upgrade

Back