Insulation behind loc8 table panel

Apretext

Edition Kombi 150PS
VIP Member
T6 Pro
How much space is there behind the space for the legs on the loc8 table panel? I presume there’s plenty of space for some silentcoat (at 2mm!), but will some 16mm dodomat fit too?

How much space is there behind the space for the legs on the loc8 table panel? I presume there’s plenty of space for some silentcoat (at 2mm!), but will some 16mm dodomat fit too?
Plenty of room. I've got silent coat, dodo (just poke a few holes for the places it's tightest) and some fleece in the voids.

Ofc I did spend 6m trying to work out how to stop my loc8 hitting the wheel arch too..... But that's another story

Plenty of room. I've got silent coat, dodo (just poke a few holes for the places it's tightest) and some fleece in the voids.

Ofc I did spend 6m trying to work out how to stop my loc8 hitting the wheel arch too..... But that's another story
Is yours carpet lined? I know that can cause issues.

I was thinking of getting it covered in alcantara rather than carpet, as it’s about half the thickness. Good to know there’s a solution for carpet though if we go that way.

My Loc 8 table is catching on the wheel arch and it is not even carpeted, all the converter has suggested so far is refunding and replacing with a standard door card on a 2019 T6.

I've been dropping the van off to the converters this morning, and they had one in with the loc8 panel. It looks to have about 3-4mm between the table and the side of the van with the door open, I'd suggest something needs adjusting somewhere on yours if it's rubbing.

As for insulation, we've gone for silentocat only, and they'll use the plastic wool insulation directly behind it, I've put the thick dodomat in the door behind the metalwork.

Back