A few things

CamperBadger

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hello all,

I have an uninsulated T6 and am considering popping some sound and heat installation into the cab doors, side door and barn doors. I am not going to remove the kitchen to do that side. It is simply too much trouble and time. So a few areas that I would really appreciate guidance on...and thanks in advance for your patience, I am a new owner.

i) I am both lazy and cack-handed. Is a company that does pre-cut T6 sound insulation panels? (I am happy to buy the heat insulation on a roll).
ii) Is there a product that offers both sound and heat insulation in one cunning material?
iii) The existing carpet panels are screwed in with bright metal screws and this gives the appearance of a poorly executed A level project. Does anyone know of any nice (grey to match carpet) plastic screws that will do the job?
iv) I will probably need to remove the 'rock and roll' bed to get access to the passenger rear side. Is this straightforward?
v) Do I need to worry about condensation within the doors/panels - what should I do to mitigate the chance of this?

I told you I was a new owner.

Many thanks,

Paul

Back