I think I've made a mistake with the van I'm about to buy - remap

Will do - the term Ex traffic cop may be appropriate.... this should be good banter..and thanks for putting me right, and highlighting the thread to look at - never searched that as I thought I had accurate info - just shows the value of the forum. Cheers!
I have found that if it's Transporter related, it has generally been asked before and there's a thread about it on here.

Saying that, some are a few years old and I don't believe there's any harm in a new thread being started to give more up-to-date information or just to gain new insights from members.

Just get used to "it's been discussed before... use the search option" as regular replies if you don't search for a topic first. No malice in these replies, simply helping folk get to the answer quicker in my opinion.

Most Google searches on anything Transporter related point back to somewhere on here anyway!

I have found that if it's Transporter related, it has generally been asked before and there's a thread about it on here.

Saying that, some are a few years old and I don't believe there's any harm in a new thread being started to give more up-to-date information or just to gain new insights from members.

Just get used to "it's been discussed before... use the search option" as regular replies if you don't search for a topic first. No malice in these replies, simply helping folk get to the answer quicker in my opinion.

Most Google searches on anything Transporter related point back to somewhere on here anyway!
My first post on here years back was replying to a thread that was about 3 years old… gentle bantery rebuff put me on the right track… loads and loads of help on here, its a great forum that doesnt often go into black holes about toilets, dogs or immigrants , unlike some others

My first post on here years back was replying to a thread that was about 3 years old… gentle bantery rebuff put me on the right track… loads and loads of help on here, its a great forum that doesnt often go into black holes about toilets, dogs or immigrants , unlike some others
Obviously we're all wondering what other forums you've been on....... no, leave us guessing, please!

I tend to agree, but it would make things much easier for searching if we updated the old threads rather than starting a new thread. Otherwise the info gets fragmented & likely to be missed by new members doing a search. A definitive thread containing all the pertinent info on a particular subject would be much tidier. But maybe that's my OCD showing through:geek:

We have a fully converted t28 102, 3up and dog fully loaded and have no issues at all with fuel consumption. Ours had retro fitted aircon.

Back