How To Photos/Videos

I don't suppose anyone has a pic of the back of the headlight so I can see the clips have they? I took the bulb out to change it but the clip came out of the points where it pivots and I can't see in there to get it back in.

Effing perfect thanks @Pauly
Begs the question how the heck did I get the clip out of its holder?!
Good thing is as well as being able to see the holder I can also see it's held in by a torx screw so if I can't get the clip back in I can take the mount out and put the clip in it then bolt it back in.

Hopefully...

When I did mine I managed to pop the lamp holder wire out of its mounting on the pax side! That was a challenge getting that back in.

Retro fitting the fog lights would be great esp as you can supply all the lights and loom required. It’s on my list soon.

Also fitting led foot well lights showing where to pic up the power and earth wires etc.

Not sure best way to organise them but thinking i will put on you tube and create a new sub forum or similar with them all listed ??

Heres the first couple so you can get an idea

Headlight video was really useful Paul, thanks. I managed to change DRL, H4 & side lights without removing the light unit.

Hey, just wondering why we don’t have a “how to” section? There are specific forums for everything which is amazing for a noob like me but I stumble across guides which haven’t been pinned and they are so useful... just wondered why there isn’t a single place for all the guide that I and many other could spend years reviewing

Guides should be pinned at the top of each section....

Which ones you referring too?

Hey, just wondering why we don’t have a “how to” section? There are specific forums for everything which is amazing for a noob like me but I stumble across guides which haven’t been pinned and they are so useful... just wondered why there isn’t a single place for all the guide that I and many other could spend years reviewing
You can have “how to” threads to the nth degree, and you’ll still get folk who can’t use the search function asking what kit do they need for a simple 12v charging system, & insisting that a VSR will do the job on a eu6 T6.

just sayin:rolleyes:

Back