How to convince the wife to take a dump in a porta potti?

I’ve got all this to come, The misses is toilet phobic as it is me I’m ok I quite happily used a carrier bag in a bucket for a couple weeks when doing my old house up( side note I did change the bag I’m not an animal ) but I think the dog waste bin emptier must have thought someone had a Great Dane

Also reminds me of a narrowboat weekend with work mates & gals - to avoid the ‘pyramid’ game on the boat we had the motto ‘$hit on shore and pay no more’!

Who books the campsites? Just tell her it has a toilet on site, once she's there and needs to back one out the option of a bucket will seem marginally better. Failing that tell her to pop a couple of co codamol tablets each morning, that puts a stop to things for a while.

Who books the campsites? Just tell her it has a toilet on site, once she's there and needs to back one out the option of a bucket will seem marginally better. Failing that tell her to pop a couple of co codamol tablets each morning, that puts a stop to things for a while.
And make sure you've got the van keys when she finds out the reality or you may be sleeping alone, under the stars.

Back