French campsite toilets with no seat? How do you poo!

Ready to be well bored by a Nurse who did time on a Gastro ward?
Theres a medical reason why the old 'squatting hole' style toilets exist.

In human Pathophysiological terms, Its actually the perfect position to lay a bit of cable.
Seated like civilised people do, your bowel and lower colon actually pinch into a bottle neck slightly, which is why sometimes when you stand up, you realise theres another sea serpent trying to escape your bottom, just before it exits like some kind of giant brown bullet.

In the squatting position, theres no pinch or bottleneck in your giblets, so you fully empty what you need to empty.
Theres some flimsy evidence this helps prevent bowel cancer...just something I heard.

Europeans are barbarians for sure.... but they got going for a poo right.

Ready to be well bored by a Nurse who did time on a Gastro ward?
Theres a medical reason why the old 'squatting hole' style toilets exist.

In human Pathophysiological terms, Its actually the perfect position to lay a bit of cable.
Seated like civilised people do, your bowel and lower colon actually pinch into a bottle neck slightly, which is why sometimes when you stand up, you realise theres another sea serpent trying to escape your bottom, just before it exits like some kind of giant brown bullet.

In the squatting position, theres no pinch or bottleneck in your giblets, so you fully empty what you need to empty.
Theres some flimsy evidence this helps prevent bowel cancer...just something I heard.

Europeans are barbarians for sure.... but they got going for a poo right.
The description is far too accurate, have you got a camera in my bathroom?

Twice for 3 winter months in Southern Spain, taught us to take a handful of paper napkins with you, as nearly every restaurant loo, never had paper, and it was 50 / 50 if they had a seat.
On the other hand the best public loo ever visited was at a Mall near Paisley, Glasgow. Had numerous awards etc.

Reactions: CAB
Talking of all things anal. A Professor Bowen of Pathology and did Special Autopsy's on Murder Victims etc besides day to day stuff. Once said that Stomach Cancer was extremely rare in Africa. The reason being they drank fluids that were never or near to boiling. Thereby not stripping the gut of it's lining, and exposing it to all sorts of nasties.
I used to be a Coroner's Officer.

Back