How to convince the wife to take a dump in a porta potti?

I don’t think there is any way to convince her. Infact I also couldn’t think of anything worse than someone sitting at the end of the bed, squeezing out a turd, whilst trying to look dignified.

Either stay in a hotel and use the van for day trips out or buy a bigger van that has a proper toilet/shower cubicle.

You could put it in a small plastic bag and hang it in a tree like so many dog owners do around my way.
There is someone who has started walking their dog around our way who does that! F**king idiots. However, our local friendly farmers are quite adept at rigging up motion activated video cameras in bushes! The video and sound quality are amazing!

I don’t think there is any way to convince her. Infact I also couldn’t think of anything worse than someone sitting at the end of the bed, squeezing out a turd, whilst trying to look dignified.

Either stay in a hotel and use the van for day trips out or buy a bigger van that has a proper toilet/shower cubicle.
Just to be clear it wouldn't be used inside the van. As for a bigger van they still have pretty much the same loo which I keep trying to explain to her but she seems to think in a motorhome the shit disappears by magic!

Sadly I think its time to take drastic action which I'm devastated about but think its time to sell :(

So if anyone is after a slightly aged but low mileage, full service and well looked wife let me know and I'll pass on my Mrs details

My mrs refuses to use a toilet tent so looking at this as a covert Shithouse.

Screenshot_20210301-195408_Chrome.jpg

Is there an etiquette about placing it near your pitch? I'm guessing not near your neighbours cooking set up?

Can I ask which website you purchased from? Missed out on these last year

Demand is increasing along with prices with last weeks news on lockdown being lifted.

Back