How to convince the wife to take a dump in a porta potti?

So guys update on "operation number 2". Finally got away for the first time this year yesterday and the anticipation for using the porta potti was building up (along with something else building up). So the plan was to set up awning, tables, etc first and do the loo last. Once everything was set up I started on the loo. Filled the flush tank with water and pink, add green chemical to the base, installed the batteries for the flush. For those new to this operation the plan was to get a porta potti that felt more homely to hopefully engorge her to drop the kids off at the pool so I opted for the 595E with electric flush. Once it was all set up pressed the flush button and guess what nothing! Lots of head scratching ensued to try and figure out what was going on. Could hear the pump running but nothing was coming from the flush outlet. At this point the Mrs was getting a little anxious. Made sure there was enough water in the top tank, checked the battery compartment and all looked fine. Only one thing let to do and Google it. Turns out the flush pipe becomes disconnected and is quite common. Found a video showing how to fix it. Fortunately I had brought a few tools so set about fixing the issue. Explained to the Mrs that this may take some time and her look of horror could only mean one thing, she was touching cloth. With the thought of extra campmates joining us I whipped into action and working like a mad man managed to fix the issue by fishing out the loose pipe and fix to the pump with a cable tie. At last it was all working now, went to give the Mrs the good news but she has gone to the campsite toilets :rofl:

So guys update on "operation number 2". Finally got away for the first time this year yesterday and the anticipation for using the porta potti was building up (along with something else building up). So the plan was to set up awning, tables, etc first and do the loo last. Once everything was set up I started on the loo. Filled the flush tank with water and pink, add green chemical to the base, installed the batteries for the flush. For those new to this operation the plan was to get a porta potti that felt more homely to hopefully engorge her to drop the kids off at the pool so I opted for the 595E with electric flush. Once it was all set up pressed the flush button and guess what nothing! Lots of head scratching ensued to try and figure out what was going on. Could hear the pump running but nothing was coming from the flush outlet. At this point the Mrs was getting a little anxious. Made sure there was enough water in the top tank, checked the battery compartment and all looked fine. Only one thing let to do and Google it. Turns out the flush pipe becomes disconnected and is quite common. Found a video showing how to fix it. Fortunately I had brought a few tools so set about fixing the issue. Explained to the Mrs that this may take some time and her look of horror could only mean one thing, she was touching cloth. With the thought of extra campmates joining us I whipped into action and working like a mad man managed to fix the issue by fishing out the loose pipe and fix to the pump with a cable tie. At last it was all working now, went to give the Mrs the good news but she has gone to the campsite toilets :rofl:
Oh, I’ve so been waiting for this update! Cracked me up

Back