HiLo PopTop - mattress

You may struggle with space in the HiLo, depending on how flat that mattress will go.
@Ozi, @russ_e or @Honest_Bertie mught be able to tell you this as a search shows they’ve bought the same brand.

I’ve got a SWB HiLo Sport and think the bed measures 118cm wide, but this was fitted in 2017 so may well be different to their current spec. Whichever you choose, you won’t want the mattress touching the sides as it may bridge and subsequently bring in damp.
Here’s a cheap and simple solution:
I’m cant speak for a HiLo roof, as I have an SCA roof, but I can’t leave my sea to summit up there when the roof is down, even if deflated unfortunately.

But it’s a great mattress, and well worth the investment. I just tend to roll it loosely when deflated and put it on the parcel shelf behind the seats.

We’ve just had a Hilo roof fitted so I have been looking into this and I’ve seen someone in another post using the outdoor revolution camp star top of the pops 75 in a Hilo roof. I’m not sure if it was suitable to be left in place with the roof dow.

We measured the width of ours, and had a foam medium firm 3cm thick mattress made up from Efoam UK. 3cm is the thickest you can have if you want to leave it up there when closed. We then ordered same mattress again at 3cm thick but asked them to cut it in half. We put up in roof when it’s up. When taking second mattress down, and because it’s in two parts, it’s much easier to store them away than one large mattress. We leave the other up there. It’s quite comfortable when sleeping up there.

Its worth mentioning a company called "Just 4 foot beds" Just 4ft Beds
They do loads of stuff suitable for the T6, upstairs and down. Worth a browse ;)

Back