Froli spring kit on solid pop-top roof bed base

interbear

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Since having our campervan (Autohaus Ashton) we’ve always slept on the RIB 120 bed “downstairs” with a Duvalay Freshtec foam mattress. Pretty decent comfort wise but it means we have to make up the bed every night and take it down every morning. Pondering giving the pop top bed a go for a change. We have a Reimo Easyfit pop top bed that has a solid plywood base and a very uncomfortable, thin mattress. I’m wondering if it would make sense to add the Froli spring kit to the pop top and use it with a custom memory foam mattress to add some comfort. Has anyone used the Froli kit on a Reimo pop top or indeed any sold base pop top bed? Would the pop top close with the springs and mattress inside?

This is the kit I’m thinking of:
Froli Star Mobile Bed System -

Since having our campervan (Autohaus Ashton) we’ve always slept on the RIB 120 bed “downstairs” with a Duvalay Freshtec foam mattress. Pretty decent comfort wise but it means we have to make up the bed every night and take it down every morning. Pondering giving the pop top bed a go for a change. We have a Reimo Easyfit pop top bed that has a solid plywood base and a very uncomfortable, thin mattress. I’m wondering if it would make sense to add the Froli spring kit to the pop top and use it with a custom memory foam mattress to add some comfort. Has anyone used the Froli kit on a Reimo pop top or indeed any sold base pop top bed? Would the pop top close with the springs and mattress inside?

This is the kit I’m thinking of:
Froli Star Mobile Bed System -
I’ve a west dubs roof on mine and having used Froli system before I tried it in the van. I’ve also x2 budget mem foam toppers but it’s just to much☹️. Don’t want to remove mattresses so scratching my head at the moment to see if I can knock up a frame and drop bed by an inch or two. If it fits in Reimo highly recommend Froli system, good luck

Mine's a Reimo roof with the Froli bed system and the standard thin Reimo foam mattress.
It closes with no problems but I can't comment on the comfort as I've never slept on it.

Back