Here she is…..

After a month of searching I finally bought my new van last weekend.
2019 Trendline 150. I was dubious as it already seemed cheap, and then I haggled him down 2K. You know the saying, if it’s too good to be true, then it usually is, but on this occasion, it seems not. I’d been looking for a 2016, but couldn’t find one for my budget, then came home with a 69 plate, delighted !
Very tidy, had no history under 50K, but got a print out from VW, so full history now. Fitted new roof rack bungs, as it was letting in water, all sorted.
My first job is to sort out the sound system. Items are on their way.

IMG_2170.jpeg

IMG_2167.jpeg

IMG_2164.jpeg

That looks very tidy!

What are your plans for it, work, leisure, camper?

You'll want to sort the headlights as well.....

That looks very tidy!

What are your plans for it, work, leisure, camper?
Thanks, yeah I’ll use it to get to work, but I don’t need to carry anything really. I’ll sleep in it occasionally, I plumb festival sites in the summer, so it’ll be handy for that, but I may get a cheap caravan to tow now I’ve just sold my motorhome. I’m not entirely sure where I’m going with it. Interior, I may Kombi it, so I can get the family in it, or just make it a pleasant space in the back for sitting about in. Exterior, I’d like to get a Sportline front bumper, spoiler and do a few bits, but again, I’m in no rush. I’m planning on keeping it long term, so I’ll let it evolve at its own speed.
Concerning the headlights, what’s the difference between the two, haven’t paid any attention to them.
I’ve owned a T4 and T5 previously, but many years ago, so I’m a bit out of touch. I enjoy the learning process, so I’m just soaking up info and knowledge at the moment. Thanks for the reply.

Thanks, yeah I’ll use it to get to work, but I don’t need to carry anything really. I’ll sleep in it occasionally, I plumb festival sites in the summer, so it’ll be handy for that, but I may get a cheap caravan to tow now I’ve just sold my motorhome. I’m not entirely sure where I’m going with it. Interior, I may Kombi it, so I can get the family in it, or just make it a pleasant space in the back for sitting about in. Exterior, I’d like to get a Sportline front bumper, spoiler and do a few bits, but again, I’m in no rush. I’m planning on keeping it long term, so I’ll let it evolve at its own speed.
Concerning the headlights, what’s the difference between the two, haven’t paid any attention to them.
I’ve owned a T4 and T5 previously, but many years ago, so I’m a bit out of touch. I enjoy the learning process, so I’m just soaking up info and knowledge at the moment. Thanks for the reply.
Sounds a good fluid plan!

Take it for a drive at night, then get yourself a cuppa and a comfy seat and read the H4 / H7 thread!!

And welcome to money going in one direction only, the wrong direction! But worth it, looking good!

Ooh, and get that tank filled with the good stuff, it won't regen on the level it's at!

Back