Sold For SaleT6 Kombi Van 2019 T30 High Line TDI 150 Manual (Pearl Black)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feezerguy63

Due to lease with VW running out, this vehicle is to be sold on. Very good condition in my opinion, just one small dent to offside lower panel where plastic wheelie bin blew over. 101,000 miles just had major service works carried out. decided to get them to do cambelt and water pump although they said not due. Also leak on steering pump sorted plus major service. Also dodgy glow plug replaced, first I ever had to fail and heated seats stopped working so sorted as well by garage. Was used as light works / private run around. Now have a replacement T6.1 Sportline Black edition but the T6 I think is better put together. Has comfort dash upgrade fitted by factory, Solid tailgate (sorry, tools and security needed) with electronic rear view mirror (works brilliantly and should be spec by VW)). Also had the "Motexion window bulkhead" but removed as potential buyer wanted it removed.

This van had ply fooling and panels so rear has been protected and seats have had quality covers from new and the seats as as it came out of show room. This was my vehicle so have kept it very clean. Standard 17" wheels fitted for a comfortable ride. Carpet in front............ Leyton Vans roof rack fitted - hardly used apart from occasional weekend. Will throw in never used snowcocks FOC. Currently released on Auto Trader at lower price then before Christmas -2K so looking now at £18995.00 + VAT.

Two keys, all servicing carried out by VW Commercial Vehicle centres with associated paperwork as proof - Ideal for a day van conversion or work vehicle. We as a small business are the registered keepers on the V5.

Note: As said this is a VW Commercial Vehicle Finance vehicle. We are authorised under the lease contract to dispose of the vehicle on their behalf

Auto Trader UK - New and Used Cars For Sale

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back