Mapping T6 150 with higher mileage

@BognorMotors

Are revo still not offering a map for the E6 102? If not, any ideas if this might change anytime in the future, like the next 2 weeks? :slow rofl:

I see they also offer 2 map versions, 130 and 180. If i had the switch how much would it be for both?

This is my favourite engine to map. Take it to around 170/180ps. The map is specific for this engine holding the torque levels to protect the gearbox. Normal price is £349+vat. In March there is 15% off all diesel maps so £296.65+vat

Link her to the details

Revo stage 1
That seems a reasonable price. Is there an improved fuel economy from this particular Remap?

We always quote the same mpg which most people get and some will see an improvement.

@BognorMotors

Are revo still not offering a map for the E6 102? If not, any ideas if this might change anytime in the future, like the next 2 weeks? :slow rofl:

I see they also offer 2 map versions, 130 and 180. If i had the switch how much would it be for both?
Sorry not going to happen.

Ok reading this thread confirms that I want to get my T6 Revo mapped. What I'm interested to know from those who have already mapped is, how did this affect your insurance premium and by how much?

Ok reading this thread confirms that I want to get my T6 Revo mapped. What I'm interested to know from those who have already mapped is, how did this affect your insurance premium and by how much?
I’m insured through brentacre and I had no increase in my premium, going from 150 to 175ish. I think the premium may have increased if the power went above 180.

My van is insured with A-Plan and went from 75hp to 150hp and made no difference.

If your using A-Plan quote DAV-TEC and get a 10% discount by the way

I contacted my local REVO mapping and they quoted £480, just missed Marches discount deal. REVO reckon can get 180bhp, 27% rise. Insurance said they would raise my insurance 27%

I had a remap and changed steel wheels to alloys and tinted rear windows, all that added about £30 to the premium with LV. The remap didn’t make much difference at all, the biggie for some reason was the tinted windows. Odd as it improves security in the rear and cargo area as you can hardly see in anymore.

Back