Hello there from Devon

Wow, that's a colour. You're right, it is a beauty. Will look out for it (I live in Exeter).

Does your forum name suggest something in Spanish??

Hi guys,
just starting off a wheel chair conversion T6,
Nothing amazing but after finding a nice TSI kombi, I can't wait to get started.
First step is removing row 2 to fit my sons wheelchair in then fitting a bench in row 3 for the rest of the family.
Got a local company lined up for the chassis work side of that just need to find the parts, ie 3rd row seat belts (think i may have that sorted now) and the cheapest bench seat I can find, as all the seats will be recovered later to match.
Following that I need to swap out the single passenger seat for a double bench. Again, I'm currently searching for a cheap front bench.
Once all that is finally sorted I'm planning of fitting air ride to enable easy access for my sons wheel chair. I've been swatting up on the quietest compressors (so not to distress my son), different bags/strut combos, controllers, line size choices.... Then to add extra complications it has dawned on me I may need to get different spec 20 inch wheels to fit in the arches when air'd out. 9J, et35, 245/35/20, I believe.

Any input/advice would be appreciated. If anyone localish (Plymouth) has any of the needed seats please drop me a message.
I'll also have a lovely matching set of heated leather Carlex seats for sale to help part fund the adaption

Hi and welcome, that’s a nice looking van, throw up some more images when you can.

Hi and welcome to the forum! Yep, those are big boots!!!
Thank you for the welcome. Never realised they weren’t standard until me mate who has a T5 made the comment. Now have to investigate what the consequence maybe. Must admit they look quite good so I’m defo going to try and keep em.

Hey
welcome from A fellow Devonian.
im west of Tiverton Keep the wheels I’m running 20.s and I love em.
more pics would be good
stay safe
Ron

Back