Hello there from Devon

Fidget

Sold
New to T6 ownership (day 3) liking it big time so far.
Van still not quite finished as the postman is fairly lax round this way. My van is to be my everyday transport as well as fun times away with my motorbikes.

First time owning a van as my own vehicle, rented plenty in the past, hope to feel quite at home in it very soon.
Not too confident on the spanner side of things when it comes to 4 wheels, 2 wheels I'm fine though so may occasionally pick a brain cell or two if that's ok?

Live in Devon, on the coast with my Missus and the dogs, top part of the land here, great roads and quiet scenery to get lost in.

I can be sarcastic and my humour may get a little dark every now and again but i'll try to keep it within boundaries.

Anyway, you've spent enough time being bored by this.

See you in the threads.

Simon

Welcome aboard. Enjoy reading all the threads here for your projects. They will also help keep your postman on his toes.

Hi and welcome @Fidget i hope you've got a fat wallet because its about to take a battering
once you start searching. enjoy

Welcome along, as above after reading a few threads the postman will be busy andthe bank balance not so happy absolutely love Devon it's our favourite place for camping .

Hi and welcome @Fidget i hope you've got a fat wallet because its about to take a battering
once you start searching. enjoy
It's already taken a battering when I purchased it!
It had been played with before I got it, also the place it was listed at like to put their spin on things so it'll live for now.

I just need to find some covers with arm rests included now.

It's true, they did. unfortunately though they all stayed inside it and kept on breeding. The gene pool there is more of a puddle now really.

Back