Swapping from Wolfrace to Supermteal cell fitting advice needed

Hi all

Planning on Swapping the alloys on my van from 20inch Wolfrace Eurosport to supermetal Cell 20inch

the centre bore of the supermetal cell is smaller than the Wolfrace … I can also see a black spacer on the hub..

What do I need to do to swap the wheels ?

Thanks for any advice, first time doing this so go easy if I’m missing something obvious

C4C62A1D-D12A-49B7-B687-DEE7992FDF1B.jpeg

9C8443CB-611B-463F-9788-8473F775874E.jpeg

A31751A6-E2E1-417B-9650-3A62E8FE2ECF.jpeg

The Supermetal cell are designed to fit straight onto the standard hub and use the standard VW wheel bolts. Just remove that plastic spigot ring from the hub and the wheels should fit straight on. Sometimes they are a bit tight, so you might want to clean the hub centre up with something mildly abrasive.

You can't re-use the wheel bolts from the Wolfrace wheels though, they have a different bolt seat and are not interchangeable. The bolts for the Supermetal wheels need to be radius seat.

The Supermetal cell are designed to fit straight onto the standard hub and use the standard VW wheel bolts. Just remove that plastic spigot ring from the hub and the wheels should fit straight on. Sometimes they are a bit tight, so you might want to clean the hub centre up with something mildly abrasive.

You can't re-use the wheel bolts from the Wolfrace wheels though, they have a different bolt seat and are not interchangeable. The bolts for the Supermetal wheels need to be radius seat.
Thanks van cave great advice and fast…
Was just reading about the spigots on another post

Have the bolts that came with the supermetal cells ..

Thanks again @The Van Cave, wheels fitted and ready to get suspension done …

CB639806-C264-4217-B0E6-3C3768CB7D12.jpeg

Back