Sold 2022 T6.1 T30 150PS Highline Kombi Twin-Slider. £42,995 (NO VAT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RFD

VIP Member
T6 Pro
2022 (July) T6.1 T30 150hp SWB Highline Kombi manual in pure grey. I am the first owner, having taken delivery in July 2022 after ordering the van to my own specification. I paid the VAT when I bought the van, so there is no VAT to pay for the next owner and I’m looking for £42,995 ovno (For comparison, my asking price would be the equivalent of £35,829 pre VAT for a private purchaser)

My van has been used only as family transport only and has just reached 10k miles.

The first service was carried out by VWVC Bridgwater on 11th December at 10k miles, so the next service is not due for quite some time (depending on usage). I bought a service plan with the van, which means the next service is already paid for. Both the service plan and remaining 19 months of the 3 year warranty are transferrable to the new owner. When I ordered the van I added over £4,000 of factory extras. In addition to the standard Highline spec of adaptive cruise control with emergency brake assist, heated front screen, heated folding mirrors, front and rear parking sensors, apple/android car play, aircon etc, I opted for;
  • LED front and rear lights (these are a must have as people running the standard lights seem to report).
  • Electric twin sliding rear doors - these can be opened remotely with the key fob, as well as from within the rear compartment and with the dash mounted controls.
  • Electric tailgate with heated rear window. The tailgate can also be opened remotely with the key fob.
  • Reverse camera.
  • Heated front captain seats, with armrests.
  • 2+1 rear bench, with folding option for access to the rear.
  • Front passenger swivel (I wanted to retain the height adjustment for the driver seat so didn’t opt for a swivel on that one).
When the van had covered just 100 miles, it went to Chris at Van Cave, Somerset. He professionally fitted;
  • ST-X adjustable Coil-overs.
  • 2 stage sound deadening.
  • Carpet lining in anthracite with a light grey suede headlining (similar to alcantara).
  • 4 LED Downlighters to the rear compartment.
  • 2 switched USB sockets in the B-pillars for rear passengers.
I also added 20" correctly weight rated and genuine BBS alloy wheels to complete the look. All of the additional work cost a further £4000, but was worth every penny!

I have used the van lightly during my ownership. It has not carried a load in the rear (other than suitcases and a Christmas tree!), so the rear area is as new. The driver seat has my DryRobe seat cover on, which has been in place from the day the van arrived. This means the drivers seat like all of the seats, is like brand new. The van really is in great condition.

My van is in the BS20 area and I'm happy for any viewing or inspection. I'm also happy to have a conversation with anyone about the van, the specification, condition, reason for sale etc- please, just ask!

IMG_1563.jpegIMG_1564.jpegIMG_1565.jpegIMG_1562.jpegIMG_1569.jpegIMG_1568.jpegIMG_1566.jpegIMG_1570.jpegIMG_1571.jpeg

I would be keen to hear feedback from you guys around the pricing. I’ve had a couple of offers so far (£40k and £40,500) which both seem a tad too low (I’d hoped to get nearer £41,500 ideally).

I can’t see much around with a similar spec, age, mileage etc for this price - especially when you consider my van has the VAT paid already.

What are the collective thoughts on here?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back