Heated Wing-Mirrors not working?

My door mirrors are coded to come on with the rear screen but when I press the rear screen button the light on the switch immediately goes out and ONLY the door mirrors heat up, not the rear screen.

My door mirrors are coded to come on with the rear screen but when I press the rear screen button the light on the switch immediately goes out and ONLY the door mirrors heat up, not the rear screen.
...and the doors deadlock :)

anyone found one door(lol) mirror heater, not functioning?
my driver's side seems to be not working, passenger side clears in no time but drivers side seems to not clear ..

anyone found one door(lol) mirror heater, not functioning?
my driver's side seems to be not working, passenger side clears in no time but drivers side seems to not clear ..
Youll find that the element in the mirror has burned out. They’re not too expensive to replace.

Hi. My heated mirrors have stopped working, and I have noticed a fault in carista to the same effect. A couple of months ago I added some piggy back fuses and wonder if I have dislodged a fuse, but everthing else seems ok, and the mirror adjustments work.

I did remove a fuse for piggy backing, and have a moment where I couldnt quite identify where i pulled it from, but think i put it back correctly and everything appeared to work!

I've looked through the fuse list but cant see a fuse relevent to just heated mirrors or which fuse controls them, so does anyone know which fuse it is? Dont really want to go to the dealer until I can rule out my own stupidity...

Thanks

Any fuse slot that should be populated will have metal inserts visible in each side of the fuse slot (where the two prongs of the fuse posh into)
Pull out your piggy backs and see if the slot they are in has metal inserts on both sides ? Any slots not occupied from the factory will only have metal inserts on the supply side of the fuse and the other side will be empty

Thanks Paul. I'll have a rummage. On a side note then, should a piggy back fuse still work in an unpopulated slot, as the supply side is on each fuse slot, from the image looks like the middle column the supply is on the right? Thanks

I have fix that worked on my T6 highline using the Carista blutooth Obd device I went into customise settings there is a sub section that said enable front heated windscreen with rear screen Demister switch when I disabled this option the heated mirrors worked a treat as soon as I switched the door toggle switch to the heated mirror icon centre top on the assembly no need to push just simply twist to the position hope it works for you I was smiling like a Cheshire Cat when it warmed up within 10 seconds from centre outwards.
Just found this thread. It just worked for me so also smiling like a Cheshire Cat

Back