Good to hear you got it sorted, happy to help and nice to pass along some of the mods i have done myself
Can anyone help me find a set of these? I can only find one on eBay UK.
I take it that will need the electric loom and the heated jets.
Thanks for any help anyone can offer.

@Pauly are you able to help as the threads shows you used to sell the kits?

Last edited:
Yes I have a couple looms made up so can sort a kit for you, not sure on price, will need to double check costs for the replacement jets
Send me a pm if you want a kit and we can arrange it

Hi everyone, just got a new van and the sprayers do not work, need to get replacement ones. does anyone know where i can get them from as i cannot locate any on google or ebay? its for a t6 2017 highline
thanks
Daniel

I've ordered some off ebay to try, just typed vw heated washer jet and loads popped up, about 12 pounds ish a pair

aah kk so most should fit then, have you received them as of yet?
thanks
Not yet, but look OK and the part numbers match up. Tbh all I wanted was to change to a fan pattern but wouldn't mind heated jets too

Jets arrived today, fan style spray, well impressed. At some point I'll wire up the heating side but for now very happy

Awesome, glad to hear it. I bought some on eBay but seller must be 6 feet under as hasn’t done anything Witt my order.. might have to get some direct from Germany..

Awesome, glad to hear it. I bought some on eBay but seller must be 6 feet under as hasn’t done anything Witt my order.. might have to get some direct from Germany..
Unfortunately that does happen. I bought a scaffold tower on eBay a couple of years ago, seller was very responsive then went quiet after we set a time/date for collection. I turned up to collect as planned and was greeted by his family who told me he died unexpectedly that morning.

Pretty awkward but they still wanted me to take the scaffold tower as now they had a garage and workshop that needed clearing :) that was a really weird evening.

I have a set of these that I got from @Pauly only to realise that I have them fitted to Floyd.

If anyone wants a set for their van I would happily sell them.

All original VW parts required to carry out this mod.

PM me if you are interested.

Back