Grounds for divorce?.

Fish

Joiner
VIP Member
T6 Legend
Why is it that when you run a system in a family home for a few years other occupants cant seem to stick to it?. Why do said occupants have to go against what has been proven hundreds of time over, yet feel that they dont need to follow this proven method.

Geez it is not hard!

Cups dont go between to bowls in the dishwasher!! Because the bowls dont get clean properly if they are not loaded correctly. Cup go on the outer edge of rack where they are designed to be housed for washing. Water jets go up!

Grrr.!!

Dont start me on that one @Fish, if i have showed my 12 year old once i have showed her a million times how to put stuff in the dishwasher! any body would think its rocket science. God help these kids ;)

The rules are: If you don't load the dishwasher correctly or you leave stuff in the sink then you do the washing up!

Now Loz Jr not only loads the dishwasher correctly he separates the cutlery so it's easy to put away :)

... and following an unfounded complaint about the laundry, he irons his own shirts :)
He is 26 by the way...

The rules are: If you don't load the dishwasher correctly or you leave stuff in the sink then you do the washing up!

Now Loz Jr not only loads the dishwasher correctly he separates the cutlery so it's easy to put away :)

Looks like some good training has taken place...

Dont start me on that one @Fish, if i have showed my 12 year old once i have showed her a million times how to put stuff in the dishwasher! any body would think its rocket science. God help these kids ;)
If you have told her a million times and still no change, you're doing it wrong.. you need to try a different way ;)

... and following an unfounded complaint about the laundry, he irons his own shirts :)
He is 26 by the way...

Wish mine would do that, mine are 27 & 29 and leave me to do it all but will if I nag them. Life was easy without them :geek:

Drives me mad.
"Can I just put this one extra thing in the dishwasher?" she asks
"Yes", I reply, "As long as you are happy for 5 other things to all come out dirty because you've put one extra thing in and overloaded it".

Mmm maybe i am not cut out for this parent lark.........oooops to late :)
Before I got kids, I dont remeber getting any up front warning.. no signs, no contract, no warranty and very few return options. Now I have 4 of them and repeat my self every single day. I must be doing something wrong...

Four kids? Yikes!
Mates of ours have a teen who is mega stroppy, 6 and 7 year old girls who they home school (!!) and a 2 year old boy who is VERY hard work.

Dad tends to just stay out of the house under the guise of doing up a house (seems to be taking a suspiciously long time)...

Absolute nutters.

Before I got kids, I dont remeber getting any up front warning.. no signs, no contract, no warranty and very few return options. Now I have 4 of them and repeat my self every single day. I must be doing something wrong...
Yes you should have tied a knot in it or had the snip like me :)

I regularly inform my two that they do NOT live in a democracy but a dictatorship. They are 4 and 8... so it has no meaning to them. But it makes me smile a little inside. The only place the pair of mood hoovers can't access!

Back