Grounds for divorce?.

Well, I thought I would add another classic to this one.. well might not be a classic as the wife hasnt done this before..
So...
The Mrs. Said she would take the house recycle bin out last Tuesday as I was running late for an appointment.. great I thought.. Wrong!!.

She has only tipped the house recycle bin into the wheelie bin with the lid still on the house house bins.. "why didnt you get it out??" I asked... her reply was "I couldnt reach it!, so thought I would wait till you got home from work!?.". I asked her what time I normall get home (1900ish) and what time the bins get collected..1100hrs.. "I didnt think, I was just trying to help ".. :mad:

Well, I thought I would add another classic to this one.. well might not be a classic as the wife hasnt done this before..
So...
The Mrs. Said she would take the house recycle bin out last Tuesday as I was running late for an appointment.. great I thought.. Wrong!!.

She has only tipped the house recycle bin into the wheelie bin with the lid still on the house house bins.. "why didnt you get it out??" I asked... her reply was "I couldnt reach it!, so thought I would wait till you got home from work!?.". I asked her what time I normall get home (1900ish) and what time the bins get collected..1100hrs.. "I didnt think, I was just trying to help ".. :mad:
That's the sort of daft thing my Mrs would do - but then she did get stuck in a dog flap once!!!!

Don't want to ask what she was doing in the dog flap! and what you did whilst she was in this predicament....:whistle:

I always resorted to blatant bribery for anything. I would subsidise CDs, etc. The whole show turned upon the flow of finance and favours provided by myself. I would have said to her, 'if you can fill the dishwasher the right way and they all come out clean, and i will do a thorough close up inspection with a magnifying glass, for a whole week, then i will buy you that rucksack'. It was all in the spirit of good fun as well as money. A real good laugh sometimes. But she turned out a good un and had enough to do stuff. In fact, if this did anything it did her well in terms of now as an adult having a good stressless luxurious life. It really is remarkable. It seems unreal. I bribed everything, and it all got learnt and done. We were great friends all the way through, and are still. Gave me two beautiful grandchildren, but i don't bribe them, well not directly....but i did recently teach one of them about two years of maths over ten hours. It gets results.

Why!!?
Put 'something to soak', yet not put enough water in that covers the area needing soaking??.
Blooming pointless.

Dear Mrs F: Why buy pack seal clips then open packs so far down that the clips don't go on till pack is 3/4 empty..

..... because '.... there is something called dishwasher in your parts? .... I love pinching my wife's ass when washing dishes ... I would never give up! hahaha

Dear Mrs F: Why buy pack seal clips then open packs so far down that the clips don't go on till pack is 3/4 empty..
Because they don't think of cutting the top, they rip the packet open half way down and waste half the contents

Sometime it is beyond my logical thinking as to the thought process that some ppl have(My Wife).

Lol reading this thread..
.. but Have you ever witnessed your partner doing THIS!! ..

I have! :eek:

Lol reading this thread..
.. but Have you ever witnessed your partner doing THIS!! ..

I have! :eek:
Now that’s a classic. Makes you wonder why she did not realise sooner that the dirt is staying on the carpet.

Back