Goodnight Package & Multiflex Board

store it in the loft,in years to come you will want to re-fit it or to sell the van the new owner will find the van more desirable with all the original parts fitted.check how much these boards sell for second hand for older vans....crazy prices

Finally got the chopping done yesterday! Need to decide on what I'm going to cover it with now.

Finally got the chopping done yesterday! Need to decide on what I'm going to cover it with now.
I covered mine with carpet in the end, I’d ordered that many samples of vinyl trying to match it original trim I gave up

B65C3B45-5862-417A-B018-DDB29B1709AF.jpeg

That looks good. I just want to cover the plywood up to keep it in fitting with the rest of the interior. I've got some black padded interior trim stuff which I bought to cover the pillars with but after trying at the back I decided I'd pay somebody to do it properly eventually. I'm thinking about using that, might give the wood a covering of varnish or something first though.

Reactions: Eli
That looks good. I just want to cover the plywood up to keep it in fitting with the rest of the interior. I've got some black padded interior trim stuff which I bought to cover the pillars with but after trying at the back I decided I'd pay somebody to do it properly eventually. I'm thinking about using that, might give the wood a covering of varnish or something first though.
Hi Luke - did you get a mattress for this that you could recommend? Cheers Will

Hi Luke - did you get a mattress for this that you could recommend? Cheers Will
Morning Will, not yet. It's a slow time project. I did think about making one, or getting my lovely wife to help me but when I've looked at pricing it up I don't think I'd save much.

This is looking like the favourite at the moment, looks like it doubles up as a cushion. It's not cheap but not a lot is for our Van's is it!?

Ebay item number is: 172454699313

Ha
Morning Will, not yet. It's a slow time project. I did think about making one, or getting my lovely wife to help me but when I've looked at pricing it up I don't think I'd save much.

This is looking like the favourite at the moment, looks like it doubles up as a cushion. It's not cheap but not a lot is for our Van's is it!?

Ebay item number is: 172454699313
Ha, yes you’re right nothing is cheap for the vans but once you start... just got my new (ex demo) caravelle yesterday so the fun begins in earnest now - thanks for your help

Ha

Ha, yes you’re right nothing is cheap for the vans but once you start... just got my new (ex demo) caravelle yesterday so the fun begins in earnest now - thanks for your help

You're welcome. You'll find this forum invaluable. I got an ex demo, 1 year old and a lot chuffin' cheaper than a brand spanker with only 4k miles on it! I've been well happy with it. Only thing I wish it had is 4Motion and a sunroof but I can live with out them.

Congratulations, indeed the fun does begin!

Theres a seller on ebay does some decent looking multiflex boards/sleep packs etc for the caravelle seats. Not sure where you are in Scotland @luvie but he is in Dumfries. His name is steefree

Did you find out where the cushion pack came from?
That's the one I bought in the end, off Ebay, bus boxx is the sellers name. I've not kipped on it yet but first impressions are good and it doubles up as a seat when folded up.

Last edited:
Back