Camperking conversion access to under sink

mri_ice

VIP Member
Hi all,

2021 Camper King conversion (on a 67 plate T6). We don't use the sink often but yesterday we took some water with us and I emptied it out today. Unfortunately you can't drain the tank directly but have to run the tap into the sink until it's empty.

I thought the water pressure was a little bit weaker than usual but did not think much of it. Water drained out the drain hose.

But when the tank was empty I also noticed water under the van underneath the sink area. And on closer inspection the floor got wet too.

I suspect it might the connection to the tap itself, which may also explain the lower water pressure.

IMG_1295.jpg

I'm a little unclear on how to gain access to under the sink - the fridge is directly underneath. I'm wondering whether that needs to come out...

Has anybody got any experience with gaining access to under the sink in a camper king conversion? Any guidance greatly appreciated.

Martin

I don’t have a Camperking, but I took the fridge out of mine to get to the underside of the sink. It was only a few screws.

Mine is fitted with a metal trim plate from the front. I was expecting to find screws behind the insulated plugs on the inside (side) of the fridge but mine had none.

IMG_5064.png

To access underneath the tap you could lift the sink out. There should be screws in each corner of the sink/hob and two more on the sides. Accessible by popping out the rubber inserts. Pop off the rubber inserts and you should see the screws. Take them out and you should be able to lift the sink out.

Back