A20N

Hi !

Just thought I would say hi - just taken delivery of a T6 Caravelle executive 199

Got myself a full set of matts from Rugs for Bugs this morning

It's got something called the goodnight package although I cant figure out how this all works (if anyones got any info that'd be great)

Also looking into bike rack options (no tow bar fitted) Looking currently at Thule or VW's own, again any info appreciated.

Any must have upgrades out the box ?

Cheers

IMG_4754.jpg

Hi & Welcome...... your Goodnight package should be.....

Good Night package. Includes window blinds, bed covering, three shelves under three-seater bench, mini flashlight and waste bin.

have fun :)

Hi & Welcome...... your Goodnight package should be.....

Good Night package. Includes window blinds, bed covering, three shelves under three-seater bench, mini flashlight and waste bin.

have fun :)

Cheers any videos or guidance to out the "bed" up ? Nothing in the pack, also found the flashlight but how does it work ? Battery or is it a 12V thing hahah ?

Cheers any videos or guidance to out the "bed" up ? Nothing in the pack, also found the flashlight but how does it work ? Battery or is it a 12V thing hahah ?
Hi @A20N .. no video..but if you type in search bar....sleep/goodnight...you should find some posts that have pictures that may help :)

Last edited:
Welcome. Reflex Silver.......yes doesn't show the dirt but always looks better for a wash. What size wheels are they and are you on standard suspension? Just wondering how might will look when I get around to replacing my wheels.

Welcome. Reflex Silver.......yes doesn't show the dirt but always looks better for a wash. What size wheels are they and are you on standard suspension? Just wondering how might will look when I get around to replacing my wheels.

This is how I picked it up from the dealers mate. 20" wheels I guess they're an option on T6 ? Yeah also standard suspension.

It could do with sitting a bit lower TBH but don't want to trash the ride quality.

That said less than 100miles old so might settle down a bit

Any must have upgrades out the box?

Dash rubber.

If VW are as cheap with Caravelles as everything else then it's the first upgrade.

Stops all your car park tickets dissappearing down between dash and windscreen :thumbsup:

Dash rubber.

If VW are as cheap with Caravelles as everything else then it's the first upgrade.

Stops all your car park tickets dissappearing down between dash and windscreen :thumbsup:

Sounds ideal, anytime more info ?

E0F5EBB3-AFAB-442D-A101-38557BD6B406.jpeg
For bike rack options, I love my T5 style rack in black looks great on the silver

Thanks - Looks great !

Van also looks good, always like to see the Silver ones for inspiration. Can I ask which rear bumper guard this is ? - I've got chrome strips on the side of mine I want to get rid of and one on the boot I notice you dont have these either ... It looks good

I have just purchased a T6 Caravelle. The T6 initially was delivered with the Good Night Pack but when I purchased it the cover and the blinds were missing. One think that bugs me I cannot find the mini torch or the holder that it goes into.
Does anyone know where the torch holder is located.

Back